Offering Top Fintech Solutions for Businesses — 10Clouds Partners with Airwallex
10Clouds is pleased to announce its partnership with Airwallex, a global payments fintech platform that transforms the way businesses of all sizes manage their money on a local and global level.
We believe that Airwallex’s payments infrastructure offers our clients excellent solutions when it comes to streamlining their cross-border finances, enabling payments, treasury and expenses internationally, and opening doors to new global markets.
We’re looking forward to working with Airwallex, with the aim of improving the efficiency and usability of the fintech and banking products that we deliver.
Airwallex in a nutshell
Airwallex is a global payments platform with a mission to empower businesses of all sizes to grow without borders, and by doing so, contribute to the global economy. The platform offers:
- Full stack account management, cards, multi-currency wallet and payouts solution.
- Programmatic management of multi-currency business accounts, allowing users to collect, hold and send money in multiple currencies, while avoiding double conversions.
- Custom workflows to book currency transactions and manage foreign exchange risk.
- Issuance of multi-use or single-use cards, manage cards and monitor transactions with a single integration.
- Online payments from international cards to local payment methods, with multi-currency pricing and settlement.
Karol Stępień, Head of Banking and FinTech at 10Clouds summarizes the partnership:
"We are very excited to work with Airwallex, because of the unique value that we can provide together. Our mission for the banking and fintech team at 10Clouds is to build digital financial institutions. This partnership allows us to help our clients make use of top digital financial building blocks from Airwallex and deploy products in a custom manner. For our clients, it means unique international financial functionalities with very fast go to market."
Vivien Cheung, Director, Strategic Partnerships at Airwallex says:
"We’re really excited to partner with 10Clouds to help fintechs unlock the next chapter of growth with our global financial infrastructure. Through this partnership, we aim to jointly deliver solutions that enable our customers to launch new products, monetize new channels, and reinvest earnings into their core platforms. We look forward to building on this partnership and accelerating speed to market for our customers, particularly in verticals such as wealthtech, lending, and the creator economy."