Today, machine learning is no longer the domain of only the most pioneering companies. In some industries, in order to be successful, you simply cannot ignore it. Effectively implemented AI will not only enable your business to build innovative solutions to users’ needs, but will also help you to stand head and shoulders above the competition.
So why do so many companies shy away from AI? It’s mainly to do with the difficulty of getting the right infrastructure in place. These are just some of the elements that are needed:
- Strategic early data collection
- Assembling a team of highly skilled and educated ML engineers
- Developing an AI solutions-based strategy
- Creating an organized scientific approach for research and development using MLOps
- Finding the right model
- Training the framework
- Developing the criteria of success for the ML solution
- Deploying an easily scalable robust solution that can be used by the entire user base without visible slowdown of the system.