Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
The ultimate goal of 10Clouds and the main focus for the Product Delivery Management team is helping our clients ship valuable products. We deliver products that are valuable, fit-for-purpose and easy to maintain.
This is why we’re now hiring a Product Delivery Manager. The PDM position is responsible for running the entire product development process, but also for supporting the customer in using appropriate methods to develop a product strategy at every stage of its development.
Your role and responsibilities
- Building effective agile teams focused on providing business value to our customers
- Educating, mentoring and coaching development team members
- Supporting Product Owners and stakeholders in the area of product delivery
- Managing projects budget, schedule, quality and scope
- Monitoring and reporting project and product delivery health, risks and progress
- Supporting formal processes related to running and accounting for delivery work
- Introducing improvements to the internal product delivery processes
- Stakeholders management and working with distributed teams
- Supporting sales activities
What you bring to the table
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a similar position including:
- a minimum of 2 years professional experience as a Product Owner/Product Manager in an Agile environment
- recent experience with working on project development, conducting clients workshops (product discovery & scoping sessions)
- A proven record of successful delivery of multiple software products giving you a good understanding of the software development process
- Deep understanding of Agile and Lean spectrum methodologies and techniques based on past practice
- Hands-on experience with Product Delivery Process; discovery, market validation methods, backlog management, risk eveluation, project documentation and budgeting
- Ability to facilitate effective meetings and workshops (including user story writing/backlog refinement workshops)
- Ability to advise, prioritize and define milestones and scope of work in the project
- Outstanding communication and executive skills
- Extremely proactive approach
- Fluency in English (all of our internal communications are in English), Polish is not required
It’s great if you also have
- Hands-on experience with implementing a scaled Agile process in software delivery teams
- An industry-recognized Scrum Master / Product Owner certification such as CSM, PSM / PSPO, CSPO
- Experience with Jira / Confluence / Slack / Salesforce
- Technical and/or consulting background
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 10 000 - 16 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 10 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- On a daily basis you can work remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Poznan)
- Occasionally we need you to come to Warsaw (client’s workshops, team integration)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through the MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 80+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 2 main locations in Poland: Warsaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.