Please note: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we conduct recruitment interviews in a 100% remote mode.
We are 10Clouds, a top international design and development company, named as one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Central Europe by Deloitte and Financial Times. We’re helping our clients change the world through technology. We have a team of 130+ experienced developers and designers and provide a wide range of services related to web & mobile development and product design. In our work, we use blockchain, machine learning and data science in order to address the business needs of our customers. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange.
We are a company that is constantly evolving, so we are now looking for a Workplace Experience Manager to join our team.
Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? Are you full of ideas and initiatives that you can’t just wait to implement? Do you enjoy providing a great employee experience in the workplace and are ready to embark on the challenge to create such also in the remote environment? Then you should keep on reading!
You will be responsible for the overall 10Clouds workplace experience including all the elements that influence it (eg. office space coordination, equipment, administration policies etc. but also the support of our internal integrations, team-building events or well-being initiatives that shape the company culture). As a creative problem solver – with a focus not only on technology and processes but first and foremost on people, you will build employee-centric technology solutions and services. You will definitely have a unique chance to make an impact on the community vibe and create an exceptional workplace experience for all 10Clouds members!
Your role and responsibilities:
- Operational tasks related to BAU employee service (on/offboarding, equipment, purchases, dispatch, etc.)
- Planning, coordination & optimisation (minor accounting, creative solutions to problems, familiarity with the post-COVID office experience market trends and modern solutions)
- Cooperating with HR, Marketing and PMO (regarding employee experience, EB, community building and work process optimisation)
- Developing office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Making sure our processes are designed with a premise to strengthen employee relations
- Providing a pivotal role in facility service operations, including minor office improvements and fast-paced expansion, capacity and space planning
- Making 10Clouds a great workplace experience
- Managing office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
- Providing other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports
- Collaboration with external service providers (offer selection, initial negotiation, looking for new solutions, cost effectiveness)
- Administrative budget planning and monitoring
What we need from you:
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
- Knowledge of G Suite (especially Google Docs, Calendar and Google Sheets)
- Fluent Polish- both written and spoken
- English skills (min B2 level)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter attitude
- Strong analytical abilities
- Organizational skills
- Familiarity with the post-COVID office experience market trends and modern solutions
- Immaculate customer care skills and mindset
- Ability to build positive relationships across all organisation levels
We appreciate if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communications, or a related field
- Interest in HR trends (Human2Human, employee experience, well-being, etc.)
What you'll get in return:
- Base salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 6 000 - 9 000 netto + VAT on a B2B contract (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Paid time off
- MyBenefit cafeteria system which offers a wide range of ready-made benefits from various areas and locations, available in one place
- Co-financing of private medical healthcare
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Co-financing of English or Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- Regular events & team retreats
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals and positive performance review
- Unique welcome pack
The ideal candidate will be a highly-motivated problem solver with a positive attitude. You will be working in a dynamic environment where things are constantly changing and where your voice really matters.
Apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration!