10Clouds is a place created by software developers and for software developers, where you can work on exciting projects in a team of top talents. Our team is responsible for designing and developing web and mobile applications for clients located all around the world.
Join one of our beautiful offices in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan or work 100% remote.
We’re currently on the lookout for Vue.js Developers, driven by a passion for creating beautiful code. Being part of 10Clouds, you will have the opportunity to work with brilliant people and improve your skills as a software developer.
Essential Skills and Capabilities
- Experience in developing web applications using Vue.js framework
- Having done at least one commercial Vue project
- Being comfortable in HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with SASS or other CSS pre-processor and BEM methodology
- Knowledge of about RESTful API design
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Communicative level of English – both spoken and written
- Eagerness to learn and constantly improve yourself
- Being a team player focused on getting things done
- Knowledge of Vue CLI, Vuex, Nuxt, Vue-Rx
- Experience creating PWA apps in Vue.js
- Familiarity with GraphQL (Apollo)
- Understanding of Node.js concepts
- Experience with one of: Webpack, Gulp, Grunt
- Knowledge of PostCSS
- Hands-on experience with Linux environment
- Experience in working in Scrum and Agile Teams
What We Offer
- Salary: 6700-14500 PLN + VAT (B2B) depending on your skills. Alternative forms of employment are also available.
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of working 100% remotely
- Equipment of your choice (MacBook Pro or Dell)
- Workplace of your choice (one of our offices, co-work or remote)
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Paid time off
- Participation in team and personal education activities eg.: workshops, conferences, etc.
- Co-financing of English classes
- Up-to-date office library with programming, design and business books
- Cozy kitchen with healthy snacks, drinks, fresh fruit, vegetables and specialty coffee
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football and board games
- Quarterly team integration budget
- Regular events & team retreats (eg. a huge company’s birthday party, friday evening beers)
- Internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- Attractive culture & values
- Unique welcome pack
We would love to see samples of your work! Don’t hesitate to provide links to a working project, your GitHub/BitBucket account, or anything else you’d like to share.
Check out our team video, take a walk in our office or view our photo gallery.
Sounds good? Join our awesome team today!