We need UX Researcher to help us drive valuable insights into our customers’ products and empower our Design Team. You will be the very first UX Researcher who will join our recognizable Design team (check out our portfolio on Behance)
What is the main goal?
To bring UX Research competencies to 10Clouds and drive them across the company. You will build a sellable UX Research service for our customers and offer them a stronger discovery part in the whole software development lifecycle. You will be the research advocate at 10Clouds, working with the Pre-Sales team to gain the interest of new clients and engage with them on that part.
What is the team like?
The current team consists of 15 fantastic individuals with various skills and backgrounds (Product, UX, UI, 3D just to name a few!).
What you bring to the table
- Previous experience working in either a start-up/tech/agency type of company
- Hands-on experience in planning and facilitating user research for foreign clients
- Ability to work on and switch between various projects and clients
- Experience in choosing appropriate tools/methodologies for specific clients and their products
- Experience in planning and facilitating design workshops focused on delivering valuable business insights
- Willingness to drive best UX Research practices for 10Clouds and its clients
- Fluency in English as we mainly work with international clients
It's great if you also have
- A portfolio that showcases your work would be a very strong asset (you can add a link to it on the application form)
Your role and responsibilities
- Planning and conducting user research, including but not limited to: usability testing, ideation sessions, 1:1 in-depth interviews, and focus groups
- Collecting qualitative data and analyzing it
- Working with UX Designers and customers to establish a better understanding of end-user needs
- Reporting from research and informing our clients’ business decisions sharing research knowledge with the rest of the organization
- Supporting the Sales Department with research insight that could lead to better sale/purchase decisions
- Educating our clients in regards to the impact that proper user research has on the end-product quality
- Meeting clients to gathering information about their requirements and to find out their business needs
- Performing market and ethnographic research using a diverse set of UX research tools
- Conducting usability studies with clients and users
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 10 000 - 15 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 15 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through the MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 180+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.