We are looking for an experienced and talented UX Designer to join our growing team of 15 Product and UX Designers. We need someone who is capable of handling multiple projects and taking care of client relationships. The ideal candidate will be experienced in preparing, conducting and concluding workshops, as well as holistically supervising projects.
If you are a Senior UX Designer, we would be open to having a chat as well.
You should be all about collaboration, design thinking and UX best practices to deliver the best work across web apps, websites and mobile apps. Thinking on your feet, with the ability to make the right decisions quickly, are crucial aspects to succeed in this role.
Your role and responsibilities
- Ensuring that user and business goals are fully understood and equally met
- Researching and designing high-level wireframes for products for different platforms
- Working alongside the client to define the project vision and helping them develop a long-term product
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with Account Executives and Developers
- Educating clients on the value and principles of UX
- Guiding and coaching other designers and non-designers to uplift their design thinking capabilities
What you bring to the table
- Solid portfolio showing your UX process and how it resulted in products
- A full understanding of the best design processes and how to tailor them to user and client needs
- Experience in prototyping and/or creating animations
- Previous experience in a client-facing environment, with the ability to manage their expectations
- Strong passion and drive for design to keep improving your skills
- You must be fluent in English as we mainly work with international clients
- Team player, positive attitude and the ability to work independently 🙂
It’s great if you also have
- Previous experience in designing and conducting workshops for clients and co-worker
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 10 000 - 15 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 15 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through the MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
This role would suit someone who is keen to make a difference in the current team and has a clear vision when working on projects. You will report directly to the Head of Design, giving you the opportunity to continue learning and developing within the role!
Please apply with your up to date CV & portfolio showing the details of your work, that highlights your design process, problem statement, and solutions that are backed up by research or rationale.
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 180+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.