We’ve created a place where you can work on international projects in the company of ambitious specialists. 10Clouds team is responsible for designing and creating shiny web and mobile applications for our clients all around the world.
Fed up with typical offices? Our HQ is a modern employee-friendly office located in a beautiful district of Warsaw called Saska Kępa. With convenient public transport connections and great places for lunch just around the corner, it’s a perfect place to work at.
We are looking for an experienced and talented UX Designer to join our growing team! We need someone who has a knack for outstanding designs. User experience is at the heart of our interest. We strongly believe that UX is placed at the foundation of all great software, so only a satisfied, passionate designer is able to deliver the best digital product.
Your main duties:
- Make sure that user and business goals are fully understood and equally met.
- Work closely with Product Designers, UI Designers, and developers on a daily basis.
- Responsible for designing different products and making sure that goals are fully understood and perfectly shaped into final products.
- Be nice to other people 🙂
We’re hiring right now for a full-time position.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in UX Design
- In-depth understanding of UX/HCI methods, tools and techniques
- Experience in prototyping. It doesn’t matter if you’re using Sketch + InVision, UXPin or Axure
- Experience in research and usability tests
- Hook for interaction with the same attention to details and the bigger picture
- English language on a level that enables fluent communication
- Ability to design and conduct workshops for our clients and coworkers is a must-have!
- Constantly searching for new influences to keep his/her creative talent moving forward
- Team player attitude and sense of humor 🙂
- The ability to grab people’s attention and present work in an enjoyable way
- Passionate about UX as much our team is!
What we offer
- Salary dependent on your skills and experience – 6000 – 10000 PLN + VAT (B2B)
- Participation in team and personal education activities eg.: workshops, conferences, etc.
- Flexible working hours
- Workplace of your choice (one of our offices, co-work or remote)
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Paid time off
- Co-financing of English classes
- Up-to-date office library with programming, design and business books
- Cozy kitchen with healthy snacks, drinks, fresh fruit, vegetables and specialty coffee
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football and board games
- Quarterly team integration budget
- Regular events & team retreats (eg. a huge company’s birthday party, Friday evening beers)
- Internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- Attractive culture & values
- Unique welcome pack
Check out our team video, take a walk in our office or view our photo gallery.
Sounds good? Join our awesome team today!