If you understand the importance of great candidate experience (our average score in 2020 was 4.56/5) and appreciate the work that goes into attracting the best candidates, you may be the missing puzzle in our HR team.
As an experienced Talent Sourcer, you will join an engaged hiring team to boost our talent pipelines and help improve our time to fill.
If you're ready to use your creativity and resourcefulness to start conversations with the best specialists in the market and contribute to our growth, apply now!
Your role and responsibilities
- Working with the hiring team to understand the profile of the candidate
- Working with EB to prepare the right candidate attraction solution (marketing/sourcing) for each role in order to boost the quality of our talent pipeline and reduce time to fill
- Preparing and executing sourcing strategies for a variety of roles including senior tech specialists and managers
- Taking ownership of sourcing in the company: you decide what sourcing methods to use, how to approach candidates and how to convince them to apply
- Sharing the 10Clouds story with the candidates, making sure they understand why it’s worth joining
- Advocating for your candidates, including providing proper argumentation for why a candidate should be considered when it's not clear to the Hiring Manager
What you bring to the table
- You see sourcing as a career: you understand this is a craft that requires technical skills, a great understanding of the industry and the maturity to become a real partner to your candidates, our Recruiting Team and Hiring Managers
- You know how to define the right sourcing results and achieve them in specific time frames
- You can comfortably source using a variety of sources: you understand the place of LinkedIn in sourcing but have the confidence to rely on industry-specific platforms (GitHub, StackOverflow, Behance, Dribbble etc.)
- You are a natural at building relationships and know how to craft interesting personalised messages to start conversations
- You are focused on candidate experience, know how to provide timely feedback and you keep good relationships with candidates even if they don't make it through our recruitment process
It’s great if you also have
- You can choose the right sourcing toolkit, making a case for paid tools, but also making the most of those available for free
- You can map the market and gather data that will allow us to make the right hiring decisions, such as candidate availability in a particular location or within specific salary ranges
What you can expect from us
- Base salary depending on your skills and experience around PLN 5 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 10 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- You will get a bonus of PLN 1000 net for each sourced candidate who will get hired for a permanent role
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.