We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition manager to lead 10C recruitment and sourcing specialists to successful delivery of the business needs.
You will report to the Head of People and cooperate with the Head of Delivery and our Assignments Team. You will oversee diverse activities in a dynamic and complex environment, where numerous factors play a role.
This is a role for an experienced leader with business acumen, as well as solid understanding of the industry and market dynamics. We want to hire an efficient manager with a successful track record of driving a team towards ambitious numerical goals, at the same time manifesting excellent interpersonal skills, exemplary work ethics and leading by example. If this sounds like you, we’d like to meet you.
Your role and responsibilities
- Being a partner for our Head of People in never-ending reinventing, optimisation and successful execution of 10C TA strategy
- Reinventing and readapting TA infrastructure, channels and processes
- Making sure our TA team members and resources are sufficient and optimal to meet the business objectives
- Making sure we effectively attract best professionals who are a 10C culture match
- Setting goals and KPIs do define optimal TA performance and making the team deliver on them successfully
- Overseeing day-to-day TA operations and tracking progress and predicting results
- Motivating and inspiring TA team members to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Creating, overseeing and submitting regular TA reports to the Head of People
- Being a business partner to 10C hiring managers, providing them with proactive advice and solutions and ensuring top-notch customer service by TA team
- Defining best candidate attraction and sourcing strategies by utilising your passions for direct sourcing and leveraging your network for talent referrals to generate wide and quality candidate pools
- Active sourcing and recruiting for key roles
- Taking care of the TA team day-to-day development, effectively helping them get the most of their potential
- Managing relationships with TA partners/vendors
- Monitoring the business surroundings and trends (economy, HR, law, competition), devising adaptation plans and estimating the costs
- Creating new connections through attending networking events, e-meetups, etc.
What you bring to the table
- Proven experience as a TA manager or a recruitment manager or a relevant role (min. 2 years) (preferably in a recruitment agency)
- Proven track record of successful career path in TA / recruitment / resourcing (min. 5 years) in house or in an agency
- Working knowledge of data analysis and practical experience with recruitments KPIs
- Demonstrable competency in tactical planning and implementation
- Budget management experience
- Great communication (both English and Polish)
- Excellent interpersonal skills: relationship building, negotiation, delegation
- Working experience with various ATS
- MS Office / Google Docs
- IT industry knowledge, understanding of work market trends and global economy
It’s great if you also have
- Experience with Tableau, JIRA, Workable, Confluence, Slack, Miro
- Experience in IT sourcing and recruitment from the Eastern Europe, South America or Africa
- Experience in sales sourcing and recruitment on the US market
- General knowledge of compliance laws related to recruitment and hiring in Poland
- Understanding of software house business
- Degree in Business Administration / HR or relevant field
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 9 000 - 15 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract (base salary + bonus) with unlimited days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Quarterly bonus system. This bonus is calculated upon (over)reaching goals of the Talent Acquisition Team
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through the MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Please submit your up to date CV in English.
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.