Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
Have you ever wanted to work as a DeFi developer in a professional team with international clients? If you already have some experience with Solidity or Vyper, it is a great opportunity for you to take a big step further and advance your career!
We are looking for a candidate who knows how important it is to work responsibly on smart contracts and is eager to learn the best practices. You will have a chance to work on cutting edge projects as a core blockchain developer with our mentoring and support. We also look forward to mutual knowledge sharing.
Our expectations are that you will be passionate about what you do and want to catch up with the latest trends in crypto industry - if you feel confident enough then don’t hesitate to apply and we will see you in the Clouds!
Your role and responsibilities
- Working closely with international clients
- Knowledge building and sharing with internal team of blockchain experts
- Working with Hardhat / Brownie
- Writing smart contracts in Solidity / Vyper
- Following best practices for writing optimised and secure code that will be executed on chain
- Integration with existing DeFi protocols (like: Uniswap, Compound)
What you bring to the table
- At least 6 months of experience in working with smart contracts
- Ability to write unit tests and maintain high quality of test coverage
- Experience with Git and GitHub
- Communicative level of English – both spoken and written (at least B2 level, C1 preferred)
- Being a team player focused on getting things done
- Eagerness to work closely with the clients
- Eagerness to learn, constantly improve yourself and contribute back to the team
It’s great if you also have
- Knowledge of Docker
- Experience with web3.py / ethers.js
- Good understanding of ABI specification
- Hands-on experience with crypto wallets, exchanges, bridges and DeFi protocols
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 6 500 - 10 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 10 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Mental Health Helpdesk support
- Remote team building initiatives
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practiced remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.