We are 10Clouds – a place created by software developers and for software developers, where you can work on exciting projects in a team of top talents. We help our clients change the world through technology by providing top-notch services of design and development. Driven by a set of specific values, we create a caring workplace for agile and responsible professionals who believe in usability and constant evolution.
Our beautiful office is based in a modern, employee-friendly building located in the charming district of Saska Kępa. With convenient public transport connections and a vast selection of lunch options just around the corner, it’s a perfect place to work at.
We’re now on a lookout for a passionate Software Tester, who will have a chance to be a part of the entirely new Quality Assurance team. Being part of 10Clouds, you will have the opportunity to cooperate with brilliant people and improve your leaderships skills.
Sounds interesting? Let’s take a closer look!
In this role, you will:
- Create test scenarios in test management tool
- Perform manual tests
- Cooperate with development and DevOps team
- Ensure quality standards in project
- 1+ years of experience as a Software Tester or a related position
- Knowledge about testing and QA processes
- Familiarity with tools that support testing process (preferably JIRA and Xray)
- Perceptiveness, attention to details, and analytical thinking
- Good level of English – both spoken and written (B2)
- ISTQB FL certificate (nice-to-have)
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Salary dependent on your skills and experience (5000 – 6500 PLN + VAT on B2B contract, other forms of employment possible)
- Paid time off
- Yearly budget for education, conferences, courses, and workshops
- Private health insurance
- Multisport Card
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- Internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- Co-financing of English lessons
- Cozy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruit, vegetables and great coffee
- Regular events & team retreats (e.g. a huge company’s birthday party, Friday free beer evenings)
- Quarterly team integration
- Continuous feedback and mentoring
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals
- Flexible working hours with the occasional possibility of remote work
- Unique welcome pack
This isn’t a typical clock-in, clock-out. Check out our team video or view our photo gallery on Facebook! Do you like it? Click “apply” button and join our awesome team today!