Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
We are 10Clouds, a top international design and development company, named as one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Central Europe by Deloitte and Financial Times. We’re helping our clients change the world through technology.
We have a team of 130+ experienced developers and designers and provide a wide range of services related to web & mobile development and product design. In our work, we use blockchain, machine learning and data science in order to address the business needs of our customers. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange.
We’re now on a lookout for a passionate Software Tester to join our Quality Assurance Team at 10Clouds. The primary goal of the role is to help to increase the quality of our applications as well as in error recovery or explain the inaccuracy of requirements. You will have an opportunity to work on very interesting projects and cooperate with highly skilled individuals on a daily basis, as well as to rapidly develop your skills by working in a fast-paced environment.
Sounds interesting? Then take a closer look!
Your role and responsibilities:
- Supporting developers teams in reproducing and retesting issues
- Writing test scenarios
- Performing manual tests (both exploratory and scripted)
- Close cooperation with Developers and DevOps on a daily basis
- Ensuring we deliver high-quality standards in the projects
- Constantly improving and optimizing testing processes
What we need from you:
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Tester
- Knowledge about testing standards
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Perceptiveness and analytical thinking
- Courage to ask questions
- Fluency in English – both spoken and written (B2 level is a must)
We appreciate if you have:
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of test management tools like Xray
- Basic knowledge about test automation
- ISTQB FL certificate
What you'll get in return:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 5 000 - 8 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Paid time off
- MyBenefit cafeteria system which offers a wide range of ready-made benefits from various areas and locations, available in one place
- Co-financing of private medical healthcare
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Co-financing of English or Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- Regular events & team retreats
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals and positive performance review
- Unique welcome pack
This is a great chance for someone who already possesses some commercial experience and wants to take the next step in their career. If you want to join a vibrant, forward-thinking and tech-savvy company, please apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration!