We are 10Clouds, a top international design and development company, named as one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Central Europe by Deloitte and Financial Times. We’re helping our clients change the world through technology.
We have a team of 130+ experienced developers and designers and provide a wide range of services related to web & mobile development and product design. In our work, we use blockchain, machine learning and data science in order to address the business needs of our customers. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange.
We are now looking for a creative and passionate Social Media Specialist to manage our online communities, distribute our content and build a strong presence for our company.
Do you love to inspire audiences, drive conversations and build engagement? Are you ready to own the voice of a great brand? If so, this might be just the role for you. Our ideal candidate is a social media native with ideas about how to grow our communities to increase brand awareness, engagement, and ultimately website traffic and ROI.
Your role and resposibilities:
- Directly contribute to 10Clouds’ growth through building our international audiences
- Own the voice of our brand across a myriad of social media channels
- Write and post thoughtful and compelling content that is true to the brand voice, encourages participation and drives results against KPIs
- Using curated and original content, build, maintain and execute a social media calendar and optimised posting schedule that increases web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Help solve problems and resolve concerns in a timely manner
- Increase follower counts and fan engagement across social properties
- Measure and analyse the effectiveness of posts across social media platforms and make suggestions for improving engagement
- Monitor and stay up to date on key industry trends, competitive insights and emerging or changing social media platforms
What we need from you:
- An excellent command of both Polish and English (at least C1 level is required)
- A solid understanding of LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Experience developing, growing, and managing online communities, content development, and publishing for a brand/company
- Experience in managing paid promotion campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Experience of running thorough analyses of paid campaign reach and effectiveness, demonstrating a return on investment and making informed changes where needed
- Familiarity with the tech industry
- Basic photo-editing skills
- A customer service focus – friendly, diplomatic, empathetic and patient with a focus on conflict resolution
- An effective communicator
- Good sense of decorum and brand appropriateness
- Experience with social media management systems, analytics and social listening tools
We appreciate if you have:
- Basic photography and film recording skills
- Knowledge of Illustrator/Photoshop
- Experience of using HubSpot
- Experience of using WordPress
What you’ll get in return:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience (5000 – 7000 PLN + VAT on a B2B contract, alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Paid time off
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of occasional remote work
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitors and accessories etc. will be provided
- Private medical healthcare & Multisport Card
- Participation in team and personal education activities e.g. workshops, conferences, etc.
- Co-financing of English classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library (Business & Management, Design, Development, Marketing)
- Cosy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruits, vegetables, great coffee and much more…
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football and board games
- Regular events & team retreats (e.g. Company’s birthday party, Christmas party, beer evenings)
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals
- Internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- Unique welcome pack
If you are an ambitious Social Media Specialist looking for the next step in your career within a vibrant and forward-thinking tech company then please apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration!
Also, check out our team video, take a walk in our office or view our photo gallery.