We are 10Clouds. We help our clients change the world through technology by providing top-notch services of design and development. Driven by a set of specific values, we create a caring workplace for agile and responsible professionals who believe in usability and constant evolution.
Our beautiful office is based in a modern, employee-friendly building located in the charming district of Saska Kępa. With convenient public transport connections and a vast selection of lunch options just around the corner, it’s a perfect place to work at.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior UX Designer to join our growing team! We need someone who will lead the UX Design Team and take care of sharing UX knowledge across our company. User experience is at the heart of our interest. We strongly believe that UX is placed at the foundation of all great software, so only a satisfied, passionate designer is able to deliver the best digital product.
Your main duties:
- You will actively implement good practices to organization’s design process
- You will take part in the process of shaping the Design Team structure
- You will be a leader and mentor for other UX designers
- You will be helping the Sales Team to sell UX services
- You will make sure that user and business interests are equally met.
- You will be responsible for designing different products and making sure that goals are fully understood and perfectly shaped into final products.
- You will provide design support for developers in their everyday work.
We’re hiring right now for a full-time position.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in UX Design
- In-depth understanding of UX/HCI methods, tools and techniques
- Experience in prototyping. It doesn’t matter if you’re using Balsamiq, UXpin, Illustrator or any other app
- Experience in research and usability tests
- Hook for interaction with the same attention to details and the bigger picture
- English language on a level that enables fluent communication
- Ability to design and conduct workshops for our clients and coworkers is a must-have!
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Constantly searching for new influences to keep his/her creative talent moving forward
- Great UX Team Leader with a sense of humor 🙂
- The ability to grab people’s attention and present work in an enjoyable way
- Passionate about UX as much our team is!
- UX Evangelist
Here’s what we hope you’ll bring
- Portfolio covering 3-4 projects or cases.
- Experience in prototyping. It doesn’t matter if you’re using Balsamiq, UXpin, Illustrator or any other app.
- In-depth understanding of UX/HCI methods, tools and techniques.
- You should be able to communicate in English with ease.
What we offer
- Attractive salary: starting from 10,000 PLN (FV)
- Flexible working hours
- Equipment of your choice (MacBook Pro or Dell)
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Paid time off
- Individual budget for education, conferences and courses – 100% cost coverage
- Co-financing of English classes
- Up-to-date office library with programming, design and business books
- Cozy kitchen with healthy snacks, drinks, fresh fruit, vegetables and specialty coffee
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football and board games
- Quarterly team integration budget
- Regular events & team retreats (eg. a huge company’s birthday party, friday evening beers)
- Internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- Attractive culture & values
- Unique welcome pack
Check out our team video, take a walk in our office or view our photo gallery.
Sounds good? Join our awesome team today!