Please note: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we conduct recruitment interviews in a 100% remote mode.
We are 10Clouds, a top international design and development company, named as one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Central Europe by Deloitte and Financial Times. We’re helping our clients change the world through technology.
We have a team of 130+ experienced developers and designers and provide a wide range of services related to web & mobile development and product design. In our work, we use blockchain, machine learning and data science in order to address the business needs of our customers. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange.
Currently, we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced, skilled and ambitious React Native Developer to join our growing Mobile team! We need someone who is driven by the passion for writing beautiful, clean code. You will create advanced mobile applications and backend solutions for optimal performance, flexibility and maintainability, using the latest technologies for various industries! You will also have a chance to take responsibility for projects of significant complexity and you will have to be a prime example of a direct manifestation of all 10C Values.
Sounds interesting? Then take a closer look!
Your role and responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing mobile applications using React Native
- Ensuring that programming practices and code quality are respected
- Code reviewing and cooperating with the team to simplify and improve it, in order to achieve the highest level of UX
- Working closely with the dispersed development team, client and project manager in a SCRUM methodology
- Contributing to open-source projects
- Supporting other engineers with your expertise when needed (knowledge sharing)
- Taking active part in internal initiatives (e.g. technical recruitment, mentoring or estimation of pre-sale projects)
What we need from you:
- Minimum 4 years of commercial experience in mobile app development
- 2+ years of experience in building commercial React Native mobile applications for both iOS and Android
- Excellent knowledge of the latest JS standards
- Good understanding of typing (TypeScript, Flowtype)
- Familiarity with state/data management libraries (Redux and Redux Sagas)
- Strong practical knowledge of unit testing using Jest
- Strong debugging skills
- Integrating with 3rd party APIs and Services
- Advanced level of English (minimum C1 level is required)
- Communicative level of Polish – both spoken and written (at least B1 level)
- Eagerness to learn and constantly improve yourself
- Being a team player focused on getting things done
We appreciate if you have:
- Knowledge of Axios
- Experience with scalability and performance tuning of complex mobile environments
- Knowledge of security best practices
- Hands-on experience with MongoDB
- Experience in working in Scrum and Agile team
What you'll get in return:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 14 000 - 16 000 netto + VAT on a B2B contract (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of 100% remote work (you can be based anywhere in Poland)
- Paid time off
- MyBenefit cafeteria system which offers a wide range of ready-made benefits from various areas and locations, available in one place
- Co-financing of private medical healthcare
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Co-financing of English or Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- Regular events & team retreats
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals and positive performance review
- Unique welcome pack
If you are a passionate, experienced React Native Developer looking for the next step in your career within a vibrant and forward-thinking company then please apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration!
Do not hesitate to provide us with the links to a working project, GitHub/BitBucket account, or anything else you'd like to share that showcases your work.