Join our Team of 13 Mobile Developers who have a strong culture of knowledge sharing during team weekly meetings. This team is working with clients from various industries, developing applications using cross-platform technologies (React Native, Flutter), as well as creating native applications.
You will not only become a part of a highly challenging project, which uses Blockchain technology, but you will also have the opportunity to take ownership of the system and influence its shape and development.
Your role and responsibilities
- Designing and implementing mobile applications using React Native
- Ensuring that programming practices and code quality are respected
- Code reviewing and cooperating with the team to simplify and improve it, in order to achieve the highest level of UX
- Developing Apollo GraphQL both on the client and server-side
- Working closely with the development team, client and project manager
- Supporting other engineers with your expertise when needed (knowledge sharing)
- Taking an active part in internal initiatives (e.g. technical recruitment, mentoring or estimation of pre-sale projects)
What we need from you:
- Minimum 4 years of commercial experience in mobile app development
- 2+ years of experience in building commercial React Native mobile applications for both iOS and Android
- Excellent knowledge of the latest JS standards and practical experience with Typescript
- Familiarity with Redux library
- Strong practical knowledge of unit testing using Jest and React Native Testing Library (experience with Enzyme will be an additional plus)
- Hands-on experience with Fastlane
- Previous contact with Apollo GraphQL
- Advanced level of English (minimum C1 level is required)
- Communicative level of Polish – both spoken and written (at least B1 level)
We appreciate if you have:
- Previous experience with Node.js
- Good understanding of Docker
- Some experience with CircleCI and GitlabCI
- Knowledge of security best practices
- Hands-on experience with Firebase
- Experience in working in Scrum and Agile teams
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 15 500 - 22 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 10 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.