Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
This is also an excellent opportunity to grow into a team leader position. Being open to this challenge will be an asset in this process. So if you are looking to grow in testing area and potentially become a leader, you should take a look at this offer!
Your role and responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining test automation for a complex platform
- Providing technical support to less experienced team members
- Cooperating with Developers and Cloud Engineers
- Ensuring we deliver high-quality standards on the project
What you bring to the table
- Experience with writing Cypress and/or Webdriver.io E2E tests
- Proven experience in selecting and setting up test automation frameworks for projects
- Advanced knowledge of E2E testing best practices
- Experience with API testing (ex. Mocha, Supertest)
- Experience in running tests in CI
- Willingness to be independent in a project as a tester
- Perceptiveness and analytical thinking
- Fluency in English (at least B2 level)
It’s great if you also have
- Experience in mobile applications testing automation
- Knowledge of containerization (Docker, Docker-compose)
- Experience in running tests using GitHub Actions
- Experience in Blockchain/DeFi/Fintech projects will be an advantage
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 17 000 - 21 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 15 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Educational budget - you may receive up to 1 000 PLN for an educational initiative of your request
- Additional grant for more advanced educational projects (given twice a year for more than 1 000 PLN)
- Multisport card and other benefits of your choosing from the MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing English & Polish classes
- Mental health support on Wellbee platform
- Co-financing of team building initiatives (remote and offline)
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Events organized by 10Clouds - Workation, Christmas Party, and 10C's Birthday Party
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 180+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.