We are 10Clouds. We help our clients change the world through technology by providing top-notch design and development services. Driven by a set of unique values, we create a caring workplace for agile and responsible professionals who believe in constant evolution through innovation. Our beautiful office is based in a modern, employee-friendly building located in the charming district of Saska Kępa, with convenient public transport connections and a vast selection of lunch options just around the corner (e.g. Francuska street).
We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Product Designer to join our growing team of 11 Product and UX Designers. We need someone who is capable of designing outstanding digital solutions, continuously guiding the team, and help the business to thrive by taking care of existing and new client relationships.
You should be all about collaboration, design thinking and have a good understanding of the UX best practices to deliver the best work across web apps, websites, and mobile apps. Thinking on your feet, with the ability to influence the team and clients with your design decisions will be crucial aspects to succeed in this role.
As a Senior Product Designer you will:
- make sure that user and business goals are fully understood and equally met from a design perspective
- work alongside the client to define the project vision and help them develop a long-term product
- work closely with Product/UX Designers, Developers, Project Managers, and the Head of Design on a daily basis
- closely collaborate with the Sales team to drive new business
- be a key person who shapes the direction of the design team at 10Clouds
- inspire others with your creative skills
Skills we are looking for in a Senior Product Designer:
- Minimum of 4 years of commercial experience, with a great portfolio, Dribbble, Behance or similar to back this up
- Have a deep understanding of the entire design process and how to tailor them to user and client needs
- Ability to design stunning digital solutions, with strong attention to detail
- Experienced in creating comprehensive style guides
- Ability to lead, manage, and inspire your team members, as well as the clients
- Designing and conducting workshops for our clients and co-workers
- Experience in making interactive prototypes with animations is a plus
- You must be proficient in English (C1 level is required), as we work mainly with the clients from overseas
What’s on offer:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience (10000 – 15000 PLN + VAT on a B2B contract, alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Paid time off
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of remote work (however you have to be based or willing to relocate to Warsaw)
- MacBook Pro plus additional accessories
- Private medical healthcare & Multisport Card
- Participation in team and personal education activities e.g. workshops, conferences, etc.
- Co-financing of English/Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library (Business & Management, Design, Development)
- Cozy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruits, vegetables, great coffee and much more..
- Chillout room with PlayStation, foosball and board games
- Regular events & team retreats (e.g. Company’s birthday party, Christmas party, beer evenings)
- Quarterly team integration budget
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals
- Internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- Unique welcome pack
This role would suit someone who has a desire for making a difference through innovative and international projects. You will collaborate with our interdisciplinary teams and have the opportunity to continuously develop your skills.
Please apply with your up to date CV & portfolio showing the details of your work, that highlights your design process, problem statement, and solutions that are backed up by research or rational.
Also, check out our exceptional team video, take a walk in our office or view our photo gallery.