Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
The ultimate goal of 10Clouds and the main focus for the Product Delivery Management team is helping our clients ship valuable products. We deliver products that are valuable, fit-for-purpose and easy to maintain.
This is why we’re now hiring a Senior Product Delivery Manager. The PDM is responsible for running the entire product development process, but also for supporting the customer in using appropriate methods to develop a product strategy at every stage of its development.
On top of that, as our tight knight Product Delivery Management team is growing, we are looking for a leader that will be able to take care of some of our team members, supporting them in maintaining their motivation and guiding their personal development.
If you have experience working as a Project Manager / Scrum Master / Product Owner / Product Manager as well as some hands on team/people leadership experience and you want to engage in a role that has a real impact on further growth of the team and the company, please submit your CV (in English) now. We will give you an update on your application within 3 working days.
Your role and responsibilities
- Building effective agile teams focused on providing business value to our strategic customers
- Educating, mentoring and coaching development team members
- Supporting Product Owners and stakeholders in the area of product delivery
- Managing projects budget, schedule, quality and scope
- Monitoring and reporting project and product delivery health, risks and progress
- Supporting formal processes related to running and accounting for delivery work
Additionally, as a Senior person and a Team Lead within the team, you will be responsible for
- Collaborating with our strategic customers
- Managing product delivery in complex environments
- Mentoring other Product Delivery Managers
- Improving internal product delivery processes
- Supporting project portfolio processes in regards to resolving issues and assessing risks
- Supporting sales activities
- Taking care of team members, their assignments and workload
- Supporting team members in maintaining their motivation
- Guiding team members in their personal development at 10Clouds
- Ensuring that all team is acting according to our values as well as according to set standards
What you bring to the table
- A minimum of 4 years of professional experience in a position concerning managing projects/development teams with the ownership for an Agile delivery process
- A minimum of 1-year experience performing a role of a Team Leader or similar
- A proven record of successful delivery of multiple software products giving you a good understanding of the software development process
- Deep understanding of Agile and Lean spectrum methodologies and techniques based on past practice
- Ability to facilitate effective meetings and workshops
- Outstanding leadership and mentoring skills
- Displaying a strong focus on delivering business value and solving problems
- Ability to organize the work of distributed teams
- Fluency in English (all of our internal communications are in English), Polish is not required
We will assess your soft and technical skills during our interviews. You will receive feedback after the technical interview.
It’s great if you also have
- Hands-on experience with coaching teams across the company in agile process
- Hands-on experience in delivering fintech products
- An industry-recognized Scrum Master certification such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
- An industry-recognized Product Owner certification such as Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) or Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Experience with Jira / Confluence / Miro / Slack
- Technical and/or consulting background
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 16 000 - 21 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 20 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through the MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Budget for team and project integrations
- Access to Mental Health Helpdesk
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 180+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.