Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
The ultimate goal of 10Clouds and the main focus for the Pre-sales team is helping our clients define and ship valuable products. We deliver products that are valuable, fit-for-purpose and easy to maintain.
That is why we are currently looking for a Senior Technical Consultant to work closely with our Sales Team and Delivery team to provide expertise in discovering our clients needs. You will be managing the full scope of pre-sales related activities and taking part in various tasks such as discovery calls, research, estimations and solution design.
As 10Clouds already has quite come active fintech engagements and we intend to dive into this industry even more in near future, we are looking for someone with an interest at the current fintech industry.
If you have technical background and experience working in a similar role and you want to develop comprehensively, please submit your CV (in English) now. We will give you an update on your application within 3 working days.
Your role and responsibilities
- Identifying clients needs and key business requirements by leading in-depth technical discovery sessions
- Leading and contributing to successfully closing deals during proposal stage and solution design
- Preparing high quality business and technical solution materials and present them to the clients with the business context, references and proposed approach
- Provide clients with solutions and help them convert their ideas into reality by proper research, creating POCs, proposing technical solutions and estimating delivery stage
- Taking part in workshops to help client architect their products and create backlogs
- Being up to date with the upcoming trends and technologies
What you bring to the table
- A least 2 years of experience in similar role or connected with designing/managing IT projects
- Technical background in a variety of roles which allows you to suggest high-level technical solutions, draft an architecture and identify technical risks
- Ability to embed the proposed technical solutions in a wide business context
- Experience in web development
- Perfect understanding of product delivery process
- Ability to understand customer market landscape
- Ability to create, present and justify proposed solutions
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in the fast paced environment
- Good understanding of current trends in technology
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
It’s great if you also have
- Knowledge about blockchain and FinTech
We will assess your soft and technical skills during our interviews. You will receive feedback after the technical interview.
Offer addressed to candidates located in Europe.
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 15 000 - 21 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 20 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- As a PDM team, we are focused on personal growth supported by 1:1s with the senior Team Lead, motivator buddy system, and knowledge sharing and building PDM community on regular PDM Lunches, weekly team synchro, water cooler chats, and integrations
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Private healthcare (employee’s package covered by the company)
- Educational budget - you may receive up to 1 000 PLN for an educational initiative of your request
- Additional grant for more advanced educational projects (given twice a year for more than 1 000 PLN)
- Multisport card and other benefits of your choosing from the MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of English & Polish classes
- Mental health support on Wellbee platform
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Co-financing of team building initiatives (remote and offline)
- Events organized by 10Clouds - Workation, Christmas Party, and 10C's Birthday Party
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 180+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.