Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
As a Senior Node.js Developer at 10Clouds, you will join an intellectually stimulating environment, utilizing best software engineering practices and modern solutions. You will take the lead in challenging projects, with autonomy in selecting optimal tech solutions.
There are only 3 stages in the recruitment process and there is no coding task!
1. HR Phone Interview (30 min) - to get to know you a bit better
2. Technical Interview (via Google Meet, 90 min) - to find out if your technical skills match our needs
3. Final Interview (via Google Meet, 60 min) - to meet your leader and discuss your growth at 10C
Your role and responsibilities
- Architecting and implementing the solutions we build
- Working with the team, client and project manager to efficiently deliver projects
- Translating business needs to technical solutions and communicating with the client
Additionally, as a senior developer, you will be
- Ensuring that good programming practices are followed
- Supporting other engineers’ growth with your expertise and mentorship
- Taking part in internal initiatives such as performance reviews, technical recruitment, estimation of pre-sale projects
What you bring to the table
- Ideally 2 years of commercial experience using Node.js
- Comfortable with DRY & SOLID principles in your own code
- Experience in writing tests using Mocha/Chai/Jest
- Experience with Express.js
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Hands-on experience with Unix/Linux environment
- Understanding of non-relational/relational databases
It’s great if you also have
- Previous experience in developing web applications using React/Angular or other modern framework
- Previous experience using HTML5 and CSS3/SASS
- Familiarity with Docker, AWS or Kubernetes
- Experience in designing APIs/Microservices
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 18 000 - 30 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 20 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Private healthcare (employee’s package covered by the company)
- Educational budget - you may receive up to 1 000 PLN for an educational initiative of your request
- Additional grant for more advanced educational projects (given twice a year for more than 1 000 PLN)
- Multisport card and other benefits of your choosing from the MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of English & Polish classes
- Mental health support on Wellbee platform
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Co-financing of team building initiatives (remote and offline)
- Events organized by 10Clouds - Workation, Christmas Party, and 10C's Birthday Party
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 180+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.