Please note: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak as a company we can conduct recruitment interviews in a 100% remote mode.
We are 10Clouds, a top international design and development company, named as one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Central Europe by Deloitte and Financial Times. We’re helping our clients change the world through technology.
We have a team of 130+ experienced developers and designers and provide a wide range of services related to web & mobile development and product design. In our work, we use blockchain, machine learning and data science in order to address the business needs of our customers. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange.
Are you an experienced Learning & Development professional ready to take the next step into managing a Learning & Development function in a great company?
If so we'd love to hear from you. We have an exciting, brand new role available within our fantastic People Team to develop our Learning & Development function and help us be the best we can be. The primary goal of the role is to ensure our colleagues are well taken care of in terms of their professional development. You will be a key person responsible for facilitating knowledge sharing, learning and development in our dynamic organisation.
Sounds interesting? Then keep on reading!
Your role and responsibilities:
- Supporting the development of L&D culture in the organisation
- Designing scalable and innovative knowledge exchange systems, formats and practices
- Analysing L&D needs
- Co-creating and managing educational content
- Designing and delivering workshops in soft and people management skills
- Developing career paths
- Developing and coordinating a performance review system
- Providing guidance and support on personal and team development to the company team members and team leaders
- Coordinating all development activities in the organisation
- Cooperating with the external suppliers
- Complete ownership of L&D metrics (capturing, analysing, interpreting and reporting)
- Co-ordinating L&D budget
- Administering L&D software
What we need from you:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role in a 200+ company
- Documented theoretical background in L&D field (degree in psychology/business trainer certificate or similar)
- Proven practical experience in organisational coaching, mentoring and soft skills training (designing and delivering)
- Proven track record in project management
- Experience in creating career paths and defining developmental goals
- Experience with using LMS, e-learning and other tools supporting L&D
- Good understanding of people management processes
- Keen interest in the L&D industry and being up-to-date with L&D trends
- Good organisation and coordination skills (supported by proven successful coordination experience)
- Good effective communication skills and ability to build positive relationships across all organisation levels
- Continuous improvement & growth mindset
- Sufficient motivation and ambition to work on your own initiative without needing direction (self-starter)
- Fluent in Polish and English (at least C1 level is required)
We appreciate if you have:
- Previous experience working within the IT/tech industry
- Experience in implementing new systems, processes and tools (eg. e-learning)
- Other certificates related to the L&D field, eg. Extended DISC
- A degree in HR
What you'll get in return:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 10 000 - 14 000 + VAT on a B2B contract (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of 100% remote work (you can be based anywhere in Poland)
- Paid time off
- MyBenefit cafeteria system which offers a wide range of ready-made benefits from various areas and locations, available in one place
- Private medical healthcare
- All necessary equipment such as laptop (MacBook or Dell), additional monitor and accessories
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Co-financing of English and Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- Cosy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruits, vegetables, great coffee and much more…
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football and board games
- Regular events & team retreats
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals
- Unique welcome pack
This newly created position will play an important role in our expansion and provides a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to make a visible difference within a company. If the above sounds interesting to you, then please apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration!
Also, check out our team video, take a walk in our office or view our photo gallery.