Please note that as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
Besides creating advanced web applications or developing existing ones, you will have other challenges ahead of you! You will have a chance to take responsibility for projects of significant complexity. Also, you will have to be a prime example of a direct manifestation of all 10C Values.
As a senior-level developer, you may also have a chance to hold the role of a Project Tech Lead and will be recognized as a go-to person in your field.
Sounds interesting? Then take a closer look!
Your role and responsibilities
- Taking an active role in architecting the solutions we build
- Working closely with the dispersed development team, client and project manager in SCRUM methodology
- Ensuring that programming practices and code quality are respected
- Supporting other engineers with your expertise when needed (knowledge sharing)
- Leading your colleagues’ growth and development
- Taking an active part in internal initiatives (e.g. technical recruitment, mentoring or estimation of pre-sale projects)
What you bring to the table
- Experience in developing web applications using React.js and another modern framework
- Being comfortable HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Demonstrated tech leadership in a medium-sized team, and the ability to design a really complex system
- Very good English skills as we communicate in that language on a daily basis (Polish not required)
- Eagerness to learn and constantly improve yourself
- Being a team player focused on getting things done
It’s great if you also have
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience in working in Scrum and Agile Teams
- Knowledge of AWS
- Experience with SASS or LESS
What you can expect from us
- Positive, open environment that promotes fresh ideas, challenges and experimentation, and encourages continual learning
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 14 000 - 16 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Flexible working hours
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Paid time off
- MyBenefit cafeteria system which offers a wide range of ready-made benefits from various areas and locations, available in one place
- Co-financing of private medical healthcare
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Co-financing of English or Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- Regular events & team retreats (even remote!)
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals and positive performance review
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work. Check out our team video or view our photo gallery.