Please note that as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
We’re looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer to own our web experience built on the MERN stack. You will be the senior-most engineer on the team and will work closely with the Product Manager, UX Designer, and the Scrum team to ensure we’re delivering production-quality code to our customers.
We’re building a team to help scale client's revolutionary technology across the industry. As an early member of the venture, you will have significant input on how the business and technology scales and evolves.
Your role and responsibilities
- Taking part in the whole software development life cycle
- Managing individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and Product Managers to deliver new features and products
- Building robust and scalable services
- Writing an efficient and high-quality code In SCRUM methodology
- Contribute to team building and hiring activities
What you bring to the table
- Experience bringing a product to market or working on highly visible production software
- Interest in building smart contracts with Solidity
- Significant experience designing, building, and maintaining APIs in Java
- Ease of working with our tech stack including (but not limited to): Java, Node.js (Express.js), Docker, CircleCI, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Git, Github
- Expert level when it comes to software debugging (troubleshooting performance issues, memory leaks, etc.)
- Previous experience as a SCRUM team member
- Advanced English skills (we work in an international environment), Polish is not required
What you can expect from us
- Hourly rate depending on your skills and experience starting from PLN 125 net/h + VAT on a B2B contract (with 20 days of paid time off)
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of working 100% remotely (you can be based anywhere in Poland) - with the minimum 3-hour overlap with Pacific Time Zone (USA)
- Chance to work on a big, international project with an experienced team of Developers and DevOps Engineers