Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
We’re 10Clouds, a top international design and development company, named as one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Central Europe by Deloitte and the Financial Times. We’re helping our clients change the world through technology.
Do you have experience with Account Based Marketing? Do you know how to forge strong relationships with clients and have experience in closing large deals? If so, this role might be for you.
To be able to evaluate your CV, please make sure to submit it in English
Your role and responsibilities:
- Realising set revenue goals
- Conducting proactive research to identify new markets, opportunities, growth areas, trends, partnerships, potential clients and clients’ needs, or new ways of reaching our target clients
- Focus on:
- Enterprises & larger deals
- Emerging technologies (AI, Web3, DevOps, Design)
- Outbound sales prospecting (research, identification and cold reachout)
- Arranging meetings with prospective clients
- Promoting 10Clouds services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives and suggesting appropriate solutions
- Building long-term trusting relationships with prospects (nurturing pipeline)
- Carrying out discovery calls and qualifying leads
- Coordinating sales processes from lead gen up to sales closing
- Being the first and primary point of contact for our potential customers until the closure of the first contract
- Caretaking of the pipeline’s health (no dead leads, amounts allocated to all opportunities, no follow-up later than 3 working days after no
- response, clearly provided notes after every meeting)
- Understanding the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Building custom proposals and leading negotiations to start long-term, value-based business relationships with new clients
- Acting as a business partner in the initial faces of collaboration watching over exceptional customer experience on a daily basis.
- Co-creating specific service offerings, based on specific verticals and input market
- De-escalation: Seeing issues coming before they arrive and ensure we remove blockers in our sales process by actively signalling potential risks and supporting the implementation
- Spearheading better practices to help set more qualitative and efficient ways of developing client relationships and ensuring that these standards are set and followed
- Providing a timely response to customer inquiries via phone, mail, LinkedIn or other channels
- Giving tangible feedback to project teams based on clients’ feedback
- Collaborating with Delivery Team on estimates, offers, contracts, sourcing capabilities, and onboarding of new customers
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
- Attending conferences and industry events
- Complying with monitoring, leading & lagging indicators to ensure our output is optimal with a customer-service focus
- A keen learning curve in our core service areas (Design, Web3, AI, DevOps/Infrastructure, Full agile teams), emerging technologies and tech trends
- Extending your network, generating hot new leads to extend your pipeline where needed through your own network
- Working with CRM & Tooling: Ensuring we follow best practices and maintain high sales pipeline health
- Growing business within assigned vertical or customer type
- Achieving a set of monitoring, leading, and lagging KPI/Indicators
What you bring to the table:
- Excellent business communication skills in English language.
- Proven working experience as a B2B business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role within digital solutions or consulting to scale-ups or enterprises
- Familiarity with the software development and design processes and ability to present them to our potential customers Extensive outbound and prospecting experience
- Wide network of relationships with decision makers in the industry
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Active listening skills
- Compelling sales personality
- A hunger to chase and close new business from both cold outreach and inbound warm leads Initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch
- Strong analytical capabilities for advanced problem-solving
- A proactive approach is a must
- Willingness to develop your personal brand in social media under 10Clouds brand
What you can expect from us:
- Ability to shape and co-create this function according to one’s experience and vision
- Starting base salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 14 000 - 18 000 + VAT on a B2B contract (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Quarterly bonuses dependent on individual performance
- Min 20 days or unlimited yearly paid time off (depending on the contract type)
- Clear remuneration system, career path and promotion rules
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Private healthcare (employee’s package covered by the company)
- Multisport card and other benefits of your choosing from the MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of English or Polish classes
- Mental health support on Wellbee platform
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular 360* feedback and performance reviews (twice a year)
- Co-financing of team building initiatives (remote and offline)
- Events organized by 10Clouds - Workation, Christmas Party, and 10C's Birthday Party
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 180+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.
Check out our team video or view our photo gallery.