Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
Have you ever wanted to work as a DeFi developer in a professional team with international clients? If you already have some experience with Solidity or Vyper, it is a great opportunity for you to take a big step further and advance your career!
Our expectations are that you will be passionate about what you do and want to catch up with the latest trends in crypto industry - if you feel confident enough then don’t hesitate to apply and we will see you in the Clouds!
Your role and responsibilities
- Working closely with international clients
- Knowledge building and sharing with internal team of blockchain experts
- Working with Hardhat / Brownie / DappTools
- Writing smart contracts in Solidity / Vyper
- Following best practices for writing optimised and secure code that will be executed on chain
- Integration with existing DeFi protocols
- Supervising deployments to main networks
What you bring to the table
- At least 2-3 years of expertise in working with smart contracts
- Deep knowledge about blockchain security and best practices writing decentralised code
- Knowledge and experience working with existing popular DeFi protocols and their forks (DEXes - like Uniswap V2/V3 or Balancer, borrowing/lending protocols - like Compound or AAVE, yield farming protocols - like Yearn)
- Ability to design and implement architecture for new DeFi products (utilising knowledge of AMMs, liquidations, bonding curves, liquidity mining, tokenomics design and building incentivisation frameworks)
- Ability to write unit tests and maintain high quality of test coverage
- Experience with Git and GitHub
- Communicative level of English – both spoken and written (at least B2 level, C1 preferred)
- Being a team player focused on getting things done
- Ability to closely cooperate with the clients to properly suit blockchain tech with the requirements
- Eagerness to learn, constantly improve yourself and contribute back to the team
- Strong foundation of understanding when to favour on-chain vs off-chain
It’s great if you also have
- Knowledge of Docker
- Experience with web3.py / ethers.js
- Good understanding of ABI specification
- Hands-on experience with crypto wallets, exchanges, bridges and bots
- Experience with solutions like TheGraph, IPFS, ChainLink, Keep3r, Gelato
- Hands-on experience with protocols or forks of Alchemix, Abracadabra, Olympus or Tokemak
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 20 000 - 30 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 20 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Private healthcare (employee’s package covered by the company)
- Educational budget - you may receive up to 1 000 PLN for an educational initiative of your request
- Additional grant for more advanced educational projects (given twice a year for more than 1 000 PLN)
- Multisport card and other benefits of your choosing from the MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of English & Polish classes
- Mental health support on Wellbee platform
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Co-financing of team building initiatives (remote and offline)
- Events organized by 10Clouds - Workation, Christmas Party, and 10C's Birthday Party
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 180+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practiced remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.