Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
In this role, you will have the chance to work on a highest-shelf application in cooperation with a world-known company from the financial industry. You will be working in an international environment on revolutionary solutions of authenticating users with their various biometrics without the need for any external devices.
Your role and responsibilities
- Designing and implementing top-notch Android applications and libraries for one of the biggest financial companies in the world.
- Working with the team, client and project manager to efficiently deliver projects
- Ensuring that programming practices and code quality are respected.
- Translating business needs to technical solutions and communicating with the client
- Supporting other engineers’ growth with your expertise and mentorship
- Taking part in internal initiatives such as performance reviews, technical recruitment, estimation of pre-sale projects
What you bring to the table
Your experience in:
- Developing and maintaining Android SDK
- Implementing and working with non-open source third-party libraries
- Unit testing
- Creating and maintaining Android SDK documentation
- Working in multi-module/SDK Android project
- Data encryption (database/file/shared preferences)
Great knowledge of technologies such as:
Kotlin | Java | RxJava 2 | Dagger 2 | Retrofit | Camera 1, 2 and X API | ML KIT vision | Room | REST API | Gradle | Maven repository management | Proguard/R8 and SDK code obfuscation | Android KeyStore | Bitrise CI management | NDK/JNI
And good knowledge of:
Moshi | JWT | Work Manager | Leak canary | Google Safety Net | Google Nearby API | Protobuf | JUnit | Mockito
- Very high attention to code performance
- Great communication skills - in English (minimum C1 level) and Polish (minimum B2)
It’s great if you also have
- Knowledge of C++, Stetho, PyTorch
- Experience with NFC and QR codes
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 14 500 - 19 500 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 10 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.