Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
We’ve got an ambitious plan for 2021 of achieving 50% of growth in revenue while setting up specific service lines around scaleups, fintech and consultancy firms. With a new Head of Growth joining the company and a growing sales team, we’re making sure we’re ready for this challenge. Are you?
We believe in consultative sales, which means you’ll guide our clients and help identify and select different opportunities and risks. You will split your time between account management, growing some of our key accounts and successfully closing new clients that meet our ideal customer profile.
Your role and responsibilities
- Managing business pipeline mostly focused on scaleups
- Taking a lead role in the sales process: as the first point of contact for our customers, you will prepare proposals, negotiate and close deals (with support from the Pre-Sales, Marketing and Delivery)
- Building long-term relationships with our clients, acting as their mentor and advisor
- Ensuring that the project process is perfectly managed by working with our Product Delivery Management, Technical and Pre-Sales teams, making sure that deliverables arrive on time and that clients are happy with the work of their team
- Seeing issues coming before they arrive and keep the client in the loop accordingly (Now that’s some talent!). Be a step ahead of the game!
What you bring to the table
- Advanced English (minimum C1 level is required, native or bilingual speaker would be awesome)
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in sales, business development or account management
- Proven experience in growing revenue for international clients within the tech environment
- Confidence to correctly handle any kind of crisis situation with both small and large impact on the company
- Ability to identify specific needs from the client and connect them to custom services we offer
- Ability to pull multiple departments and people together, to multitask and prioritise to make a sale happen
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, multitask and prioritise
- Strong curiosity, desire to learn and improve our processes
- Familiarity with the software development and design processes and ability to present them to our potential customers
It's great if you also have
- Experience using Salesforce
- Knowledge of Scrum Methodology and JIRA
- Experience in working abroad
- Experience in Solution Sales within IT or experience in SaaS/Startup/IT related environment
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 10 000 - 12 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 10 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- At 10Clouds we handle a quarterly bonus system. This bonus is calculated on (overreaching) quarterly revenue target of the company, Gross Margin on revenue generated and strategic KPIs (rotate per quarter)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through the MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Please submit your up to date CV in English.
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.