Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
Are you a motivated and passionate Account Executive, excellent at building relationships with a wide variety of clients? Are you able to identify needs and customize the solutions to let our clients succeed? If so, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
In this role, you will act as the key point of contact for our current and prospective clients - startups, scaleups and enterprises from all over the world. You will take care of negotiations and manage the process of closing a deal, to the mutual satisfaction of both parties. You will also be responsible for growing some of our key accounts and ensuring stability on a project and account level.
Your role and responsibilities
- Taking a lead role in the sales process: be the first point of contact for our customers, prepare proposals, negotiate and close deals
- Having the client’s best interest in mind - building long-term relationships with current/new clients
- Extending our current portfolio of clients and increase their current value
- Working closely with our Product Delivery Management, Technical and Pre-Sales teams to ensure that the project process is perfectly managed, that deliverables arrive on time and that clients are happy with the work of their team
- Seeing issues coming before they arrive and keep the client in the loop accordingly (Now that’s some talent!). Be a step ahead of the game!
- Acting as the clients’ mentor and advisor. Your advice to our customers should guide them and help identify and select different opportunities and risks
- Spearheading better practices, developing clients relationship and ensure standards are set and followed
- Providing a timely response to customer inquiries via phone, Skype and email
- Sharing tangible feedback to project teams based on clients’ feedback
- Taking part in the recruitment of new hires within the Sales team
What you bring to the table
- Advanced English (minimum C1 level is required, native or bilingual speaker would be awesome)
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in sales, business development or account management
- A proven record of your sales efforts with start-ups, scale-ups and/or enterprises
- Experience in working on CRM systems
- Exceptional customer relationship building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong curiosity, desire to learn and improve our processes
- Familiarity with the software development and design processes and ability to present them to our potential customers
It's great if you also have
- Experience using Salesforce
- Knowledge of Scrum Methodology and JIRA
- Experience in working abroad
- Experience in Solution Sales within IT or experience in SaaS/Startup/IT related environment
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 10 000 - 12 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 10 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- At 10Clouds we handle a quarterly bonus system. This bonus is calculated on (overreaching) quarterly revenue target of the company, Gross Margin on revenue generated and strategic KPIs (rotate per quarter)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through the MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Please submit your updated CV in English.
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.