Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
We’re 10Clouds, a top international design and development company, named as one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Central Europe by Deloitte and Financial Times. We’re helping our clients change the world through technology.
We are now looking for creative and dedicated Outbound specialist/SDR to manage our outbound efforts, search for insights about the current and possible customers across all online media and perform a great online reach out.
Experience creating new B2B business? Experienced in performing cold reach-out campaigns, creating an online funnel of leads, enlarge and developing ideas on how to grow the customer base?
You feel motivated when you see a growing lead pipeline? Have you worked using email, web and content marketing channels? If so, this might be the role for you.
To be able to evaluate your CV, please make sure to submit it in English
Your role and responsibilities
- Lead a team of SDRs (recruiting, hiring, onboarding, guiding, motivating, coaching, mentoring and executing results) to generate qualified leads for the sales team
- Train and continually up-skill SDR team members (be the source of knowledge and best practices in identifying, contacting and creating qualified leads)
- Co-ordinate the team efforts to perform and exceed targets
- Co-create outbound campaigns
- Report and forecast the team results (weekly, monthly and quarterly basis)
- Work closely with sales & marketing leadership to develop creative outbound sales strategies and identify areas of improvement for SDR team
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and delivery (product development, design and engineering) leadership to develop effective messaging to convert interested prospects into qualified pipeline
- Measuring and analysing the effectiveness of outbound campaigns
- Monitoring and staying up to date with key industry trends and competitive insights
What you bring to the table
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+)
- Proven track record in B2B outbound selling with a successful track record of overachieving KPIs
- Successful track record of building, scaling and managing (a) team(s) of SDRs or sales consultants
- Extensive people management and sales leadership best practices experience and knowledge (incl. hiring, individual and team coaching, mentoring, guiding and driving to targets)
- Established competence in identifying and approaching business leaders in the organisation’s ideal customer personas
- Knowing how to leverage a mix of digital communication (email, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.) and phone communication to garner interest among prospects
- Knowing how to use a mix of Account-Based Marketing and Persona-Based Selling approaches when prospecting
- Outstanding skills of implementing creative messaging and content for effective email marketing campaigns
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Strong communication, interpersonal, team working and customer-focused skills
- Ability to multi-task, manage time efficiently and prioritise
- Hands-on experience with email analytics and A/B testing tools
- The ability to make data-driven recommendations of actions
- Willingness to both coordinate the team and be hands-on working hand in hand with your team members to support their development and secure reaching the team targets
- Passion about technology / familiarity with IT industry
- Ambition, goal orientation and focus first and foremost on results
- Occasional availability to contact US clients after 5pm CET when required
- Sharing 10C values and working in accordance with them
It’s great if you also have
- Experience in a similar position at a software consulting/SaaS services company (premium services consulting or agency sales / business development manager in a non-IT related industry acceptable if you can manifest familiarity with software development / IT business and effective fast learning)
- A proven network established through outbound efforts in the US, DACH, UK or Western Europe area
What you can expect from us
- A unique opportunity to be the one to build an effective outbound function at 10Clouds (this is a new leadership position at 10Clouds)
- Ability to shape and co-create this function according to one’s experience and vision
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 8 000 - 20 000 + VAT on a B2B contract (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Base 8 000 - 12 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract
- Monthly bonus depends on the team size and performance and is 2 000 - 8 000 net + VAT on B2B on average
- Quarterly bonus is unlimited and it depends on your team's performance
- At least 20 days or unlimited yearly paid time off (depending on the contract type)
- Clear remuneration system, career path and promotion rules
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Private healthcare (employee’s package covered by the company)
- Educational budget - you may receive up to 1 000 PLN for an educational initiative of your request
- Additional grants for more advanced educational projects, eg. co-founding studies or courses (given twice a year for more than 1 000 PLN)
- Multisport card and other benefits of your choosing from the MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of English or Polish classes
- Mental health support on Wellbee platform
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular 360* feedback and performance reviews (twice a year)
- Co-financing of team building initiatives (remote and offline)
- Events organized by 10Clouds - Workation, Christmas Party, and 10C's Birthday Party
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 180+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.
Check out our team video or view our photo gallery.