10Clouds is a place where you can work on international projects with ambitious specialists. Our people are responsible for creating shiny web and mobile applications for our clients from all around the world. We’re located in a modern employee-friendly office located in a beautiful district of Warsaw called Saska Kępa.
We are looking for Scrum Masters that care about every detail from the project kick-off all the way to its successful completion. We believe in nourishing agility in order to deliver products fast, being compassionate towards clients and colleagues, making efficient and responsible decisions.
At 10Clouds, Scrum Masters are ambassadors of flawless delivery as a result of successful teamwork, the culture of openness, respect, courage, focus, commitment, and key company values. As a part of the Projects Team, you will have the opportunity to work with brilliant and talented people, and be constantly challenged as a servant leader and facilitator.
Your main duties will be
- Building cross-functional teams based on the project needs
- Ensuring that teams work to the best of their abilities, so that the projects you are part of have maximum quality, timeliness, and minimized risk exposure
- Being a leader, facilitator and constant support for all agile teams at 10Clouds
- Working closely and diligently with clients on how to be efficient Product Owners
- Offering knowledge and guidance about Scrum and other work organization methods in the spirit of agility
- Helping to achieve optimal communication between business, design and technical realms
Our minimum requirements are
- Proven 2+ years experience in working as a Scrum Master with agile software development teams
- Familiarity with common processes in Agile Software Development ie. Scrum, Kanban
- Strong skills in facilitation, moderation, negotiation techniques, and successful leadership
- Knowing the tools of the trade: Jira, Trello, Slack, or similar
- Technical and business understanding
- English proficiency (minimum B2, preferred C1+)
And these will be your additional assets
- Experience in working with non-software agile teams in a variety of work environments and disciplines
- Experience in project management, product management, organizational leadership
- Academic background: management, psychology, business, computer sciences
What we offer
- Salary: from 8500 zł + VAT (B2B) – all depending on your skills and experience
- Flexible working hours
- Budget for education, conferences, courses and workshops – 100% cost coverage
- Multisport membership card
- Office library with orders made every quarter
- Co-financing of English lessons
- Cozy kitchen with free snacks, fresh fruits and specialty coffee
Check out our team video, take a walk in our office or view our photo gallery.
Sounds good? Join our awesome team today!