Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
The ultimate goal of 10Clouds is helping our clients ship valuable products. We deliver products that are valuable, fit-for-purpose and easy to maintain.
We will work on building the product shelf to build digital financial institutions.
If you have experience working as a Partnership Specialist / Manager / Project Manager / Scrum Master / Product Owner / Product Manager and you want to develop comprehensively in the FinTech industry, please submit your CV (in English) now. We will give you an update on your application within 3 working days.
Your role and responsibilities
- Conducting trainings for financial institutions
- Responsible also for training opportunities acquisition (ownership of the trainings P&L)
- Defining of new opportunities with FIs from the market in Poland, CEE, Dach and UK
- Research and discovery of client’s trainings needs
- Crafting custom training programs and managing implementation
- Preparation of proposals and documentation for RFP processes
- Concluding the training deals with financial institutions
- Introducing improvements to the internal product delivery processes
- Educating, mentoring and coaching other team member
What you bring to the table
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a similar position - i.e. Trainer, Internal Trainer or Banking Sales Advisor or Manager / Training Specialist / Manager / Project Manager / Scrum Master
- Domain expertise in banking sales
- A proven record of successful development and delivery of trainings or training programs
- Ability to facilitate effective meetings and workshops
- Ability to work with distributed teams
- Fluency in English (all of our internal communications are in English)
We will assess your soft and technical skills during our interviews. You will receive feedback after the interview.
It’s great if you also have
- Hands-on experience with trainings delivery process
- Hands-on experience with conducting trainings onsite and online
- An industry-recognized sales or trainings certificate
- Experience with Jira / Confluence / Slack
- Fintech, technical and/or consulting background
- Understanding of Agile and Lean spectrum methodologies and techniques based on past practice
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 7 000 - 12 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 10 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Bonus system depending on the results
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through the MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 180+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.