Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
We are 10Clouds, a top international design and development company, named as one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Central Europe by Deloitte and Financial Times. We’re helping our clients change the world through technology.
We have a team of 130+ experienced developers and designers and provide a wide range of services related to web & mobile development and product design. In our work, we use blockchain, machine learning and data science in order to address the business needs of our customers. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange.
Currently, we have an excellent opportunity for a skilled and ambitious React Native Developer to join our growing Mobile team! We need someone who is driven by the passion for writing beautiful, clean code. In this role, you will have the chance to create advanced mobile applications for optimal performance, flexibility and maintainability, using the latest technologies and cooperating with both a great team of talented individuals as well as with clients from various industries.
The project you will be working on is a long-term cooperation with one of the biggest companies in the telecommunication industry. You will develop innovative mobile application, that will become a big part of the market's revolution.
Sounds interesting? Then keep on reading!
Your role and responsibilities
- Designing and implementing mobile applications using React Native
- Ensuring that programming practices and code quality are respected
- Working closely with the dispersed development team, client and project manager in a SCRUM methodology
- Contributing to open-source projects
- Taking active part in internal initiatives (technical recruitment, mentoring or estimation of pre-sale projects)
- Supporting other engineers with your expertise when needed (knowledge sharing)
What we need from you:
- 2+ years of commercial experience in building mobile applications using React Native
- Knowledge of the latest JS standards
- Previous experience with iOS and/or Android
- Good understanding of typing (TypeScript or Flowtype)
- Experience with Redux
- Advanced level of English (minimum C1 level is required)
- Eagerness to learn and constantly improve yourself
- Being a team player focused on getting things done
We appreciate if you have:
- Practical knowledge of unit testing using Jest
- Knowledge of Axios
- Hands-on experience with MongoDB
- Familiarity with state/data management libraries
- Strong debugging skills
- Experience with scalability, performance tuning of complex backend and mobile environments
- Knowledge of security best practices
- Experience in working in Scrum and Agile teams
What you'll get in return:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 10 500 - 15 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Paid time off
- MyBenefit cafeteria system which offers a wide range of ready-made benefits from various areas and locations, available in one place
- Co-financing of private medical healthcare
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Co-financing of English or Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- Regular events & team retreats
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals and positive performance review
- Unique welcome pack
We are looking for people who align with our company values; effectiveness; humanism; responsibility; autonomy; progress; creativity. If you are looking for the next step in your career within a vibrant and forward-thinking company and you feel like you could be a great fit to our company, please apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration!