Please note that as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
We have an exciting opportunity for a QA Engineer to take up the role of Team Leader. The primary goal is to shape the company's Quality Assurance and Testing culture and continue to build its community. You will get a lot of autonomy and company support to make that happen! Additionally, you will continue to develop your technical skills by being partially engaged in the software development processes for our clients.
So do you have a startup soul and you permanently strive for continuous improvement? Are you ready to do a lot of brainstorming and you have a head full of countless ideas?
Sounds interesting? Then take a closer look!
Your role and responsibilities
- Making sure you have the right people in your team
- Mentoring team members, caring for their constant growth as professionals
- Working with other leaders in the company on long-term strategic goals
- Managing the team members' performance reviews, development goals, and reimbursement
- Working hands-on on our commercial projects in an Agile environment
- Taking part in talks with international clients to advise on the QA services
What you bring to the table
- At least 5 years of experience in testing various applications, services, and user interfaces (preferably with 3+ years of automated testing)
- Experience with industry-standard tools like Selenium, Cypress, etc
- The ability to understand business requirements and turn them into concrete solutions in your area
- Experience in team leadership/ mentoring
- Strong sense of ownership and that your actions have an impact on the company’s success
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- An open mind that allows you to tackle challenges in a creative way
- Very good English skills as we communicate in that language on a daily basis (Polish not required)
It’s great if you also have
- Previous practice in recruiting team members
- Experience in estimating business requirements
What you can expect from us
- Positive, open environment that promotes fresh ideas, challenges and experimentation, and encourages continual learning
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 16 000 - 19 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Flexible working hours
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Paid time off
- MyBenefit cafeteria system which offers a wide range of ready-made benefits from various areas and locations, available in one place
- Co-financing of private medical healthcare
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Co-financing of English or Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- Regular events & team retreats (even remote!)
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals and positive performance review
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work. Check out our team video or view our photo gallery.