Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
We’re now on the lookout for a passionate Software Tester, who will become an integral part of our Quality Assurance Team. Being part of 10Clouds means that you will have the opportunity to cooperate with great people on a daily basis, but most importantly improve your testing skills. We’re looking for a person who already has some previous experience in testing and would like to further develop in this space.
Sounds interesting? Let’s take a closer look!
Your role and responsibilities
- Perform exploratory and manual tests (browsers, mobile devices, API)
- Cooperate with Development and DevOps teams
- Create test scenarios in the test management tool (Xray)
- Ensure we deliver high-quality standards in the projects
What you bring to the table
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Tester or QA Engineer in web and/or mobile projects
- Practical knowledge of API testing (Postman)
- Knowledge about testing and QA processes
- Familiarity with tools that support testing process (preferably JIRA and Xray)
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Perceptiveness and analytical thinking
- Good level of English – both spoken and written (minimum B2)
It’s great if you also have
- Previous hands-on experience or good knowledge of Web Automation with Selenium
- ISTQB FL certificate
- Ideally you'll have some previous experience working in an Agile environment
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 8 500 - 12 500 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 15 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 180+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.