Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
Your role and responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining test automation for a complex platform
- Providing technical support to less experienced team members
- Cooperating with Developers and Cloud Engineers
- Ensuring we deliver high-quality standards on the project
What you bring to the table
- Proven experience with writing Cypress E2E tests
- Very good knowledge of E2E testing best practices
- Extensive knowledge about testing techniques and standards
- Perceptiveness and analytical thinking
- Fluency in English
It’s great if you also have
- Experience with API testing (ex. Mocha, Supertest)
- Knowledge of containerisation (Docker, Docker-compose)
- Experience in running tests in CI
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 10 500 - 17 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 15 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 180+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.