Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
Currently, you have the chance to join 10Clouds as a Python Developer, to enhance your skills and gain new experience within an international environment. If you’re eager to broaden your tech horizons by working on innovative projects and constantly learning alongside a great team, this is the opportunity you shouldn't miss.
We are looking for someone driven by a passion for writing beautiful, clean code. On a daily basis, you will create advanced web applications or develop existing ones using the latest technologies for various industries!
Sounds interesting? Then keep on reading!
Your role and responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing web applications using Python and Django
- Working closely with the dispersed development team, client and project manager in SCRUM methodology
- Ensuring that programming practices and code quality are respected
- Supporting other engineers with your expertise when needed (knowledge sharing)
What you bring to the table
- 2+ years of experience in working with Python
- Experience in developing web applications using Django
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Experience in designing and developing REST APIs
- Knowledge of Docker
- Experience with PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Very good English communication skills (B2 level is a must)
- Eagerness to learn and constantly improve yourself
- Being a team player focused on getting things done
It’s great if you also have
- Experience or a strong interest in Blockchain technologies
- Previous involvement in working in Scrum and Agile Teams
- Practical knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Hands-on experience with Linux environment
- Experience with Kubernetes
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 6 500 - 10 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 10 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.