Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
We are 10Clouds, a top international design and development company, named as one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Central Europe by Deloitte and Financial Times. We’re helping our clients change the world through technology.
We have a team of 130+ experienced developers and designers and provide a wide range of services related to web & mobile development and product design. In our work, we use blockchain, machine learning and data science in order to address the business needs of our customers. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange.
We have an excellent opportunity for a skilled and ambitious Python Developer to join our growing Web team! We’re building strong, diverse teams of people from different backgrounds, with different experiences and identities, who share the passion for creating technology that can change the world. You will create advanced web applications or develop existing ones using the latest technologies for various industries and be a part of projects that align with your competencies and preferences!
This is a great chance to join 10Clouds to enhance your skills and gain new experience within an international environment.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Designing architecture and implementing web applications using Python and Django
- Working closely with the dispersed development team, client and project manager in SCRUM methodology
- Ensuring that programming practices and code quality are respected
- Being responsible for the work of other team members
- Taking an active part in internal initiatives (technical recruitment, mentoring or estimation of pre-sale projects)
- Supporting other engineers with your expertise when needed (knowledge sharing)
What we need from you:
- 3+ years of commercial experience with Python
- Strong experience in developing web applications using Django
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Being comfortable with Docker
- Experience in designing and developing REST APIs
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Communicative level of English – both spoken and written
- Eagerness to learn and constantly improve yourself
- Being a team player focused on getting things done
We appreciate if you have:
- Experience or a strong interest in Blockchain technologies
- Previous experience of working in Scrum and Agile Teams
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Hands-on experience with Linux environment
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Familiarity with Firebase
- Previous experience with PHP
What you'll get in return:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 10 500 - 14 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Paid time off
- MyBenefit cafeteria system which offers a wide range of ready-made benefits from various areas and locations, available in one place
- Co-financing of private medical healthcare
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Co-financing of English or Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- Regular events & team retreats (even remote!)
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals and positive performance review
- Unique welcome pack
We are looking for a person able to work independently as well as in the team, who aligns with our company values; effectiveness; humanism; responsibility; autonomy; progress; creativity and is keen on sharing knowledge!
If you are looking for the next step in your career within a vibrant and forward-thinking company and you feel like you could be a great fit to our company, please apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration!
We will get in touch with you within 3 working days after your application.