Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
We are looking for a Python Developer who is able to work independently as well as in the team. We need someone who aligns with our company values; effectiveness; humanism; responsibility; autonomy; progress; creativity and is keen on sharing knowledge.
This is a great chance to join 10Clouds to enhance your skills and gain new experience within an international environment.
Your role and responsibilities
- Architecting and implementing the solutions we build
- Working with the team, client and project manager to efficiently deliver projects
- Translating business needs to technical solutions and communicating with the client
What you bring to the table
- Around 3 years of commercial experience with Python
- Strong experience in developing web applications using Django
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Experience in designing and developing REST APIs
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL or MySQL
- You can communicate in English (we work in an international environment), Polish is not required
It’s great if you also have
- Previous experience of working in Scrum and Agile Teams
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Hands-on experience with Linux environment
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience USD 1 500 - 2 500 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 10 days of paid time off
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- 100% remote role
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Please note, that your CV must be in English.
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.