Please note: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak as a company we operate in a 100% remote mode (including recruitment interviews).
We are 10Clouds, a top international design and development company, named as one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Central Europe by Deloitte and Financial Times. We’re helping our clients change the world through technology.
We have a team of 130+ experienced developers and designers and provide a wide range of services related to web & mobile development and product design. In our work, we use blockchain, machine learning and data science in order to address the business needs of our customers. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange.
We are currently looking for a Python Developer who would like to join our Machine Learning Team. This is an entry-level role within our ML team, however, you have to possess commercial experience using Python and be very interested in pursuing your career within the AI/ML environment. You will work alongside our Senior Developer on a daily basis which means constant mentoring, learning and development of your skills. This is a great chance to join us! You will have an opportunity to work on complex projects and gain broad experience in an international environment.
Sounds interesting? Let’s take a closer look.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Writing effective, clean and maintainable code
- Developing components for R&D projects which include PoC, supporting scripts or proper training tools
- Automatically testing your programs when possible (unit tests) and debugging them (not just on your local machine)
- Training models (mostly CNNs), evaluating and analyzing them (performing experiments)
- Automatically gathering data when necessary, preparing datasets
- Communicating with researchers (science) and developers (engineering)
- Performing code review
What we need from you:
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience using Python
- Being comfortable with using Git and Linux
- High interest in AI/ML - especially Deep Learning
- Ideally some experience with Data Science and Machine Learning stack (pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn, Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.)
- Basic understanding of classification and regression
- Thinking independently, and not just to write code under the direct supervision
- Willingness to learn and constantly improve yourself
- Sufficient motivation and ambition to work on your own initiative without needing direction (self-starter)
- Fluent in English (at least B2 level is required)
What you'll get in return:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 10 500 - 14 000 + VAT on a B2B contract (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of 100% remote work (you can be based anywhere in Poland)
- Paid time off
- MyBenefit cafeteria system which offers a wide range of ready-made benefits from various areas and locations, available in one place
- Private medical healthcare
- All necessary equipment such as laptop (MacBook or Dell), additional monitor and accessories
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Co-financing of English and Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- Cosy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruits, vegetables, great coffee and much more…
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football and board games
- Regular events & team retreats
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals
- Unique welcome pack
If you want to be a part of a great team and the above sounds interesting to you please apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration!