Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
Joining our growing ML team is an excellent opportunity to work with multiple technologies: natural language processing, computer vision, reinforcement learning, Healthcare. We work with cutting-edge startups, for example in the FinTech industry using ML for financial predictions.
We’re also leading the way in implementing MLOps because we’re passionate about driving innovative solutions which shorten the development lifecycle. This is why we ensure that our data scientists, developers, and ops teams work effectively together to streamline processes and to provide deeper, more consistent, and more useful insights from ML.
Exposure to different projects will allow you to develop expertise in different technologies. You will learn not only how to research a project on ML, but also how to create a structured approach to building an ML project from scratch from training, through testing to deployment.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Writing effective, clean, and maintainable code
- Working with ML on the Cloud using AWS, Azur, GCP
- Training models (mostly CNNs), evaluating and analyzing them (performing experiments)
- Automatically gathering data when necessary, preparing datasets
- Communicating with researchers (science) and developers (engineering)
- Performing code review
What we need from you:
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience using Python
- High interest in AI/ML - especially Deep Learning
- Ideally some experience with Data Science and Machine Learning stack (pandas, NumPy, sci-kit-learn, Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.). You should know at least one and want to learn more
- Experience in one or more fields: computer vision, natural language processing, supervised learning, unsupervised learning, reinforcement learning, etc.
- Good understanding of classification and regression
- Thinking independently, you should have the motivation and ambition to work on your own initiative without needing direction
- Willingness to learn and constantly improve yourself, as you will be expected to branch into related fields and develop expertise on new technologies
- Fluent in English (at least B2 level is required
It’s great if you also have:
- MLOps experience, MLflow, Kubeflow
- Being comfortable with using Git and Linux
- Master or PhD in Deep Learning or related field
What you'll get in return:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 10 000 - 14 500 net + VAT on a B2B contract (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.