We’ve created a place where you can work on international projects in the company of ambitious specialists. 10Clouds team is responsible for designing and creating shiny web and mobile applications for our clients all around the world.
Fed up with typical offices? Our HQ is a modern employee-friendly office located in a beautiful district of Warsaw called Saska Kępa. With convenient public transport connections and great places for lunch just around the corner, it’s a perfectly convenient place to work at.
We are looking for a well organized Project Manager that cares are about every detail from the project kick-off all the way to its successful completion.
Someone capable of clearly explaining his role in the project and expectations regarding the team members.
Someone who is aware that with great power comes great responsibility, and that all your actions and decisions make an impact on the team, clients, project, and company as a whole.
Someone open minded, flexible and Agile in finding proper methods that fit perfectly into a given context, able to maximize the team’s output.
And above all, someone full of empathy, ready to meet the needs of the team and the customer, understanding that respecting and understanding people is the key to success.
Being in the center of the whole company, you will maintain stability and integrity of 10Clouds!
Sounds interesting? Let’s take a closer look!
What will be your main duties as Project Manager?
- Project management with methodology tailored for each project, with strong lean towards agile methodologies and SCRUM in particular
- Setting an example as a team player and making sure our agile teams are composed of people working to the maximum of their potential
- Ensuring the quality and timeliness of project implementation
- Supporting the management of the complete project lifecycle
- Planning and coordinating requirements, development, testing and other functional activities across project teams
- Maximizing product value according to client’s requirements and resources
- Maintaining the highest quality of customer contact and close cooperation with the customer in the design and organizational matters
- Facilitating Scrum Events and other meetings
- Sharing knowledge and experience about efficient work organization methods
- Working with Product Owners, clients, and developers so that their objectives are aligned with one another
- Technical understanding and familiarity with common processes in software development
- More than 3 years of project management experience including at least two years in working with agile teams
- Experience in managing projects for internal and external customers
- Strong computer skills (Google Apps, Jira)
- Proficiency in performing as Scrum Master
- Strong skills and experience in facilitation, moderation, negotiation techniques
- Advanced English proficiency (B2 is a minimum)
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Lean, Product Management, UX, UI Design and fundamental aspects of software development
- Ability to maintain positive and healthy relationships with all project team members and customers
- Ability to work independently taking ownership of assignments and seeking creative solutions
- Capability to coordinate multiple groups’ performance
- Flexibility, adaptability to change and multitask in a fast-paced diverse environment
- Innovative and challenging projects
- Budget for education, conferences, courses and workshops – 100% cost coverage
- Multisport membership card
- Access to many educational books available in our library
- Co-financing of English lessons
- Cozy kitchen with free snacks, fresh fruits and a great coffee
Check our fantastic place at facebook.com/10clouds
This isn’t a typical clock-in, clock-out.
Join our awesome team today!