We are 10Clouds. We help our clients change the world through technology by providing top-notch services of design and development. Driven by a set of specific values, we create a caring workplace for agile and responsible professionals who believe in usability and constant evolution.
Our beautiful office is based in a modern, employee-friendly building located in the charming district of Saska Kępa. With convenient public transport connections and a vast selection of lunch options just around the corner, it’s a perfect place to work at.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Product Designer to join our growing team! We need someone who has a knack for outstanding, eye-catching, pixel-perfect designs.
Your main duties:
- Create beautiful products with highly polished interactions and animations.
- Make sure that business goals are fully understood and perfectly shaped into final products.
- Work closely with Product Designers, UX Designers, and developers on a daily basis.
- Be nice to other people 🙂
We’re hiring right now for a full-time position.
- Great portfolio on Dribbble or similar
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in prototyping: Balsamiq, UXpin, Illustrator or any other app is welcome!
- Fluency in English that allows easy communication
- Nice-to-have: ability to design and conduct workshops for our clients and coworkers.
- Constantly searching for new influences to keep his/her creative talent moving forward
- Team player attitude and a sense of humor ?
- The ability to grab people’s attention and present work in an enjoyable way
- Passionate about interactions and beautiful design
What We Offer
- Attractive salary: 6,000 – 10,000 PLN (FV)
- Flexible working hours
- Equipment of your choice (MacBook Pro or Dell)
- Workplace of your choice (one of our offices, co-work or remote)
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Paid time off
- Individual budget for education, conferences and courses – 100% cost coverage
- Co-financing of English classes
- Up-to-date office library with programming, design and business books
- Cozy kitchen with healthy snacks, drinks, fresh fruit, vegetables and specialty coffee
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football and board games
- Quarterly team integration budget
- Regular events & team retreats (eg. a huge company’s birthday party, friday evening beers)
- Internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- Attractive culture & values
- Unique welcome pack
Check out our team video, take a walk in our office or view our photo gallery.
Sounds good? Join our awesome team today!