Please note that as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
We are looking for UI/UX/Product Designers to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
Your responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
Your role and responsibilities
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
What you bring to the table
- Work experience as a Product Designer or similar role
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX/Product Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Practical experience using Figma software
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Communicative level of English (you will be communicating with the foreign clients)
What you can expect from us
- Very competitive rates of pay
- Regular, interesting projects with international clients (full description of the project will be provided)
- Permanent employment after successful freelance cooperation