We are looking for a Product Designer who has a knack for outstanding, eye-catching, and pixel-perfect designs that is justified by rational. The ideal candidate will have commercial experience designing complex web or app solutions and a good understanding of the entire design process, with a portfolio to back this up.
You will join our exceptional design team and will have an opportunity to enhance your creative skills, with a chance to work in an international environment on some exciting projects. We are quite good when it comes to design, just have a look at our Dribbble profile or our recent Valentine’s Day project to get a taste of it.
Your role and responsibilities
- Actively participating in the end-to-end projects with recognizable startups, scaleups and enterprises
- Creating beautiful digital products and polishing them with interactions or animations
- Defining the best design direction for products of different platforms
- Making sure that goals and needs are addressed to perfectly shape the final product
- Working closely with other Product Designers, UX Designers, Developers, and Project Managers on a daily basis
What you bring to the table
- A minimum of 12 months of commercial experience in a design position
- A good understanding of the design processes and how to apply them
- Ability to create stunning UI designs, with the accompanying style guides
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Experience in prototyping and/or creating animations
- Previous experience in a client-facing environment, with the ability to manage their expectations
- Strong passion and drive for design to keep improving your skills
- You must be fluent in English as we work mainly with international clients
- Team player, positive attitude and the ability to work independently 🙂
It’s great if you also have
- Previous experience in designing and conducting workshops for clients and co-workers
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 10 000 - 12 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 10 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
We are looking for designers who want to design complex solutions for well-established, international clients. Here at 10Clouds, you will be able to quickly see the results of your work coming to life and the positive impact they can have on the environment while working with a very talented team.
Please apply with your up to date CV & portfolio showing the details of your work, that ideally highlights your design process, problem statement, and solutions that are backed up by research or rational.
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.