10Clouds is growing consistently every year and intends to keep or even increase the growth rate in the near future. We are also now working almost exclusively remote. To ensure 10Clouds reaches its goals and sustains the growth in the current environment, we need to evolve, improve and maintain our processes and guidelines with focus on communication and knowledge management.
This is why we’re now hiring a Process Specialist that will strengthen our Project Management / Operational Excellence Office. PMO provides support for both our projects for external clients as well as internal initiatives and processes. The Process Specialist will be responsible for maintaining some of the key company processes and supporting introduction and improvements of processes and standards throughout the organization.
Your role and responsibilities
- Monitoring and reporting on the progress of achieving set company strategy and goals (Objectives and Key Results - OKRs)
- Supporting 10Clouds teams in various departments in using the standards for setting and controlling OKRs
- Maintaining wiki on 10Clouds strategy and OKRs (company level)
- Maintaining wiki on key company processes
- Supporting identification and description of processes and good practices
- Maintenance of processes within the scope of PMO
- Supporting delivery leadership team in meeting facilitation, information distribution, decision-making process as well as planning and tracking OKR related initiatives in the department
- Supporting project portfolio management processes
- Ensuring that information on internal initiatives and external projects is up-to-date and properly distributed in the organization
What you bring to the table
- At least one year of professional experience in a similar role in a dynamic organization
- Fluency in English (most of our internal communication is in English)
- A can-do, solution-oriented attitude and ability to work independently
- Great ability to self-organize and organize one's work environment
- Great communication skills with ability to collaborate with stakeholders from various levels and teams
- Ability to facilitate effective meetings
It’s great if you also have
- Hands-on experience with mapping or modeling internal company processes.
- Knowledge and experience of quality management standards (e.g. ISO 9001:2015)
- General awareness of Agile and Lean spectrum methodologies and techniques
- Experience in an IT software development or services environment
- Familiarity with using the following tools in a work environment: Salesforce, Confluence, Jira, Tempo, Google Suite, Slack, Parabol, Miro
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 5 500 - 7 500 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 10 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through the MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.