Please note: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we conduct recruitment interviews in a 100% remote mode.
We are 10Clouds, a top international design and development company, named as one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Central Europe by Deloitte and Financial Times. We’re helping our clients change the world through technology.
We have a team of 130+ experienced developers and designers and provide a wide range of services related to web & mobile development and product design. In our work, we use blockchain, machine learning and data science in order to address the business needs of our customers. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange.
We are looking for a Project Management Office (PMO) Specialist who is capable of proactively supporting our dynamic, both external and internal, project environment. In the upcoming years, we aim to scale our company considerably and we want to build effective support functions in a Lean and an Agile way. In this role, you will have the opportunity to suggest and introduce your own ideas and have a real impact on building efficient PMO and corporate governance functions within 10Clouds.
We have a positive, open environment that promotes fresh ideas, challenges and experimentation, and encourages continual learning. We provide flexible working hours and focus on the delivery of our goals.
This is a brand new role for the business so a great opportunity to shape it and make it your own.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Driving project’s health process and portfolio management processes
- Ensuring that company's standards in terms of project management/conducting workshops with clients are well maintained
- Ensuring that the project management processes and other key company processes are executed correctly, mapped and related standards are available on the company wiki
- Monitoring and reporting on the project portfolio state, internal projects and delivery KPIs (KPIs to be defined)
- Facilitating continuous improvement and maintaining internal project and general management standards and tools
- Ensuring that information on internal and external projects is up-to-date on wiki/systems and in accordance with set standards
- Proactively monitoring and communicating the progress of achieving company strategy and OKRs
- Ensuring that time logs are coherent and up-to-date throughout the company
- Collaborating with HR on introducing/maintaining remote work culture and standards
What we need from you:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a Project Management Office (PMO) in a dynamic business environment
- Professional experience in supporting a project portfolio or program management process
- Hands-on project management experience
- Experience in facilitating internal processes while collaborating with stakeholders of various seniority levels (including C-level managers)
- Experience in introducing and promoting good practices and tools across the organization
- Good understanding of the Agile mindset and at least one major Agile framework (i.e. Scrum, Kanban)
- Displaying strong leadership skills
- Being self-organized and goal-oriented
- Sufficient motivation and ambition to work on your own initiative without needing direction (self-starter)
- Ability to organize the work of remote teams easily
- Fluent in Polish and English (at least C1 level is required)
We appreciate if you have:
- Practical experience in building and maintaining an internal knowledge base
- Competence in mapping and documenting company processes
- Professional experience in a role within a corporate governance team or similar
- Good understanding of a waterfall project management approach and at least one major waterfall methodology (i.e PRINCE2, PMBoK)
- Understanding of the software development process
What you'll get in return:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 7 500 - 10 500 + VAT on a B2B contract (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of 100% remote work (you can be based anywhere in Poland)
- Paid time off
- MyBenefit cafeteria system which offers a wide range of ready-made benefits from various areas and locations, available in one place
- Private medical healthcare
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Co-financing of English and Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- Cosy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruits, vegetables, great coffee and much more…
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football and board games
- Regular events & team retreats
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals
- Unique welcome pack
This newly created position will play an important role in our expansion and provides a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to make a visible difference within a company.If the above sounds interesting to you, then please apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration!