We are 10Clouds. We help our clients change the world through technology by providing top-notch design and development services. Driven by a set of unique values, we create a caring workplace for agile and responsible professionals who believe in constant evolution through innovation. Our beautiful head office is based in a modern, employee-friendly building located in the charming district of Saska Kępa, with convenient public transport connections and a vast selection of lunch options just around the corner (e.g. Francuska street).
Our Sales and Marketing team is looking for a skilled, talented and ambitious Performance Marketing Specialist / Growth Hacker to join our expanding team. We need someone who has a passion for analytics, and experience in using business intelligence data to drive our traffic and revenue growth.
Are you a problem solver?
Able to spot trends and see which strategies are effective and which aren’t?
Your research and information gathering will have a significant impact on the company’s success and market understanding. This is a great chance to join 10Clouds to enhance your existing talents and develop new skills within an international environment.
What we need from you:
- In-depth knowledge of SEO and PPC
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- An ability to translate data trends into practical, understandable solutions
- The ability to build custom dashboards which will show the effectiveness of sales and marketing initiatives at a glance
- Understanding conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks and being able to apply these to drive growth
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in Polish and English (B2/C1)
We’ll appreciate if you have:
- A working knowledge of HubSpot
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices
- Experience of working within the software/tech sector
- Experience with data tracking within different social media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Clutch and others
Your role and responsibilities:
- Conducting a thorough analysis of the effectiveness of marketing and sales initiatives (cross-channel)
- Providing informed suggestions to marketing campaigns and methods to improve growth
- Making suggestions for new marketing and sales initiatives to drive business
- Reviewing Marketing and Sales KPIs and suggesting changes and additions, where appropriate
- Working with the Marketing Team to effectively A/B test new ideas
- Working with the Digital Marketing Manager on strategies to drive traffic to 10Clouds’ website, landing pages and social media
- Working with the Sales Team to prioritize growth channels and improve lead generation
- Segmenting 10Clouds’ target audience and identifying trends in the behaviour of different customers
- Regularly presenting findings and suggest solutions back to the Marketing and Sales Team and the Senior Management Team
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary depending on your skills and experience (we are flexible when it comes to the form of employment)
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of occasional remote work (however you have to be based or willing to relocate to Warsaw)
- MacBook Pro plus additional accessories
- Private medical healthcare & Multisport Card
- Participation in team and personal education activities e.g. workshops, conferences, etc.
- Co-financing of English and Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library (Business & Management, Design, Development)
- Cozy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruits, vegetables, great coffee and much more…
- Chillout room with PlayStation, foosball and board games
- Regular events & team retreats (e.g. Company’s birthday party, Christmas party, beer evenings)
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual, periodic goals
- Internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- Unique welcome pack
This position is exciting, challenging, and includes the opportunity to have an enormous impact on the business. If you want to join a vibrant, forward-thinking and tech-savvy company, please apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration!
Also, check out our team video, take a walk in our office or view our photo gallery.