Please note: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we conduct recruitment interviews in a 100% remote mode.
We are 10Clouds, a top international design and development company, named as one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Central Europe by Deloitte and Financial Times. We’re helping our clients change the world through technology.
We have a team of 130+ experienced developers and designers and provide a wide range of services related to web & mobile development and product design. In our work, we use blockchain, machine learning and data science in order to address the business needs of our customers. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange.
Currently, we have an excellent opportunity for a skilled, talented, and ambitious Node.js Developer to join our growing Web team! We need someone who is driven by the passion for writing beautiful, clean code. You will create advanced web applications or develop existing ones using the latest technologies for various industries! This is a great chance to join 10Clouds to enhance your skills and gain new experience within an international environment.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Designing architecture and implementing web applications using Node.js and derivative technologies
- Working closely with the dispersed development team, client and project manager in SCRUM methodology
- Ensuring that programming practices and code quality are respected
- Being responsible for the work of other team members
- Taking active part in internal initiatives (technical recruitment, mentoring or estimation of pre-sale projects)
- Supporting other engineers with your expertise when needed (knowledge sharing)
What we need from you:
- Strong experience in developing web applications using Node.js
- Being comfortable with Express.js
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Ability to design complex systems
- Hands on experience with Linux/Unix environment
- Very good English skills – both spoken and written (min B2)
- Eagerness to learn and constantly improve yourself
- Being a team player focused on getting things done
We appreciate if you have:
- Experience with React.js/Vue.js
- Practical experience in using container-based technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Previous experience working in Scrum and Agile Teams
- Mentorship/ Leadership skills
What you'll get in return:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 10 500 - 14 000 netto + VAT on a B2B contract (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of 100% remote work (you can be based anywhere in Poland)
- Paid time off
- MyBenefit cafeteria system which offers a wide range of ready-made benefits from various areas and locations, available in one place
- Co-financing of private medical healthcare
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Co-financing of English or Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- Regular events & team retreats
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals and positive performance review
- Unique welcome pack
If you are an ambitious Node.js Developer looking for the next step in your career within a vibrant and forward-thinking company then please apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration!