Please note: This is not a specific job opening but an invitation to join our freelance talent pool. Suitable candidates will be contacted for freelance opportunities as they arise.
We are assembling a talent pool of experienced Python developers like you!
Join our talent pool today and be the first in line for our next freelance opportunity!
As a Freelance Python Developer at 10Clouds, you will join an intellectually stimulating environment, utilizing the best software engineering practices and modern solutions. You will have access to various exciting freelance opportunities at various levels of expertise.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Architecting and implementing the solutions we build
- Working with the team, client, and project manager to efficiently deliver projects
- Translating business needs to technical solutions and communicating with the client
- Ensuring that good programming practices are followed
What you bring to the table
- You have around 3+ years of experience with Python
- You understand how computers and networks work. You are not scared by metaclasses and descriptors, and you know when (or not) to use them
- You have worked on challenging or complex projects, so you anticipate technical challenges before they occur
- You feel comfortable communicating with the clients, and you can explain complex technical details using layman’s terms
- You will be comfortable working with our tech stack, including (but not limited to): Django, Django REST framework, Docker, Kubernetes, SQL and NoSQL databases, AWS
- Very good English communication skills (B2-C1 level is a must)
- You have your own company, being able to work on project-based contract
- You have the necessary equipment to deliver your work
- Be reachable, which means ready to communicate with us when the potential cooperation will appear.
What you can expect from us
- Salary depends on your skills and experience PLN 100-200/h net on a B2B contract.
- Flexibility - you can choose your workplace (you can work 100% remotely) & working hours with a focus on delivering the goals.
- Learning AI solutions thanks to our internal AI Labs & AI Consultant support.
- Support of our technical & design leaders, as well as the People Team daily
- Ability to participate in a particular company’s activities based on your willingness - to join the 10C community.
- Remote team-building initiatives
- All necessary accesses, e.g., project-related tools and knowledge-sharing base
- Possibility to become our long-term partner or even our permanent employee, based on our joint agreement
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 120+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.